“Nice cave room experience :)” 5 of 5 stars

You added Cappadocia Palace to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Dutlu Camii Mah./ Dar Sokak No 3, Urgup 50400, Turkey   |
Ranked #24 of 56 hotels in Urgup
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Nice cave room experience :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our hotel rooms were booked by True Blue Tour, me and my friends got the main cave rooms! (for double and triple room) Even though we only stay in 1 night, it was an amazing experience to be able to sleep in such luxury cave room. The toilet/jacuzzi and all was perfect. The free breakfast, wi-fi and service from the receptionists especially Yasin make us very very satisfied and happy with our stayed in Urgup :)

Room Tip: select the cave room definitely!

342 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

The hotel is well located, close to a lot of restaurants and atm's. Wide room, well equipped: big bathroom with a jacuzzi, very clean.
Friendly and polyglot staff and good breakfast Couldn't be better!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
cappadociapalace, Owner at Cappadocia Palace, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your recommendation of our hotel. It was so nice to read your review and know that everything was perfect for your stay. All the staff join with me to wish you all the best and hope to see you again soon,
Best regards
Beirut, Lebanon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a wonderful stay.All the staff (Yasin, Yusuf and Bekir) and manager Ahmet were friendly and helpful all the time.They made our stay a real cappadocian experience.The hotel is centrally located in Urgup.Thank you :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you very much for your review. I will pass on your kind comments to all the team at Cappadocia Palace, I am sure they will be pleased, like I am, that you enjoyed your stay.
Looking forward to greeting you on your next trip to Cappadocia.
Best wishes,
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Cappadocia was the highlight of my trip to Turkey and Cappadocia Palace was an excellent place to stay. Of all the hotels I stayed at in Turkey, this was by far the best value for my money. The rooms were impeccably clean and the bathrooms were excellent. The breakfast was great. There was a person there to actually cook you eggs if that is what you wanted...as opposed to eating cheese and yogurt only.

Staff was friendly and english speaking. I actually took advantage of the fact that they had laundry service. I dropped it off in the morning and when I got back in the evening, it was nicely folded on my bed.

Location was great. Cute little shops around and tons of cafes and restaurants.

I would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for such a lovely review. We do our best to help guests appreciate Cappadocia, and we enjoy giving that personalised touch that makes a vacation something special. We really loved having you to stay and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next trip to Cappadocia,
Enjoy your travels!
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a basic and functional hotel, the location is good - in the heart of ugrup. The staff are friendly but the rooms and the amenities are basic. The rooms are also quite small. FYI, we stayed in the hotel rooms and not the cave rooms which may offer a slightly higher level of comfort.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about Cappadocia Palace. I am glad you enjoyed our friendly hospitality and our ideal central location in the heart of Urgup. Of course, Cappadocia is famous for its cave rooms and ours are all authentic, restored and fitted out with all mod cons. We do have standard rooms for those travelling on tight budget but next time you come you must try our cave rooms, I am sure you will appreciate the comfort and amenities,
Looking forward to welcoming you back,
東京
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Thank you Yusuf and Bekir for helping me exploring Cappadocia!
Cappadocia was something more than I expected, and definitely the highlight of my trip.

I stayed in a standard room. So I don't have many things to write about my room. Still, I'm glad I choose this hotel, because the staff were very nice. Upon arrival, they gave me information on sightseeing, and I decided to take the green tour. It was good. I enjoyed following my group in the underground city and Ihulara valley.
On the second day, I decided to set out on foot to Goreme. I love trekking and I spotted many paths while I was on the green tour bus. I also spotted many dogs, so I kept walking just off the road. Even just off the load, you can get an amaging 360 degree view of rocks and valleys.

Add "dogs" and "heat" to the hazard list. Although, I found dogs in Turky were not biters. Be safe and enjoy trekking.

Room Tip: Stay in a cave room unless you are a claustrophobia.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for your lovely review of Cappadocia Palace Hotel – we are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and we are very happy that our tour suggestions helped make your time here special. There is always more to see, so if you find yourself in Cappadocia again we hope you will come and stay with us – we have many suggestions for lovely walks around the area.
Best wishes from all the team here,
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stayed one night at Cappadocia Palace Hotel Urgup and spent the weekend at Cappadocia area. There are hotel rooms and cave rooms. We stayed at the hotel room and it was nice. Room was OK, nice twin size bed. Only thing was bathroom was small, but seems newly renovated. Breakfast was OK. We rent a car at Nevsehir airport and hotel has parking area on the street. Urgup is one of the best place to stay during the Cappadocia visit. Many nice restaurants and cafes are within the walking distance. Also whole attractions are close by such as Goreme, Uchisar and Avanos. Definetely nice hotel for a weekend stay...

Room Tip: You can stay at Cave room...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at Cappadocia Palace, we do appreciate it. I am very pleased that you felt that you had made the right choice by staying in Urgup, it is very practical for visiting all the wonderful sights of Cappadocia and there are so many nice restaurants and cafes, as you say, within walking distance of the hotel.
I hope you will come down and visit us again,
Best wishes
Cappadocia Palace

Been to Cappadocia Palace? Share your experiences!