When the feeling of living in a cave is combined with the comforts of a modern four star hotel, what you get is an eclectic mix of experience and luxury. Yusuf cave hotel, located in in the small town of Urugup in Cappadocia is the perfect place to have an experience like this. Although Cappadocia is popular for the cave hotel experience, no other hotel can defeat Yusuf. This is not only because the staff is exquisitely polite, talkative and friendly and talkative but also because it is a convenient ten minute walk down the hill to the main town centre of Urugup which is also an extremely charming area.
Do not be fooled by the small size of the breakfast room. it packs enough food to keep you satisfied for the rest of the day. complete with preserves and butters, the delicious omlettes are made from farm fresh eggs which are collected daily from the local farmers shop at five o'clock. Lunch and dinner which are served as htree course meals on the patio of the hotel not only allows you to sample typical Cappadocian and Turkish cuisine but also offers a spectacular view of the jagged rock formations which is what makes Cappadocia majestically scary. The sunset over the rock formations is a sight is one which shows you why God made this world and why the hotel is worth a visit.
The town of Urugup is might look like a sleepy one, but the marketplace is filled with shopkeepers trying to sell their wares like dry fruits, sweets and and souvenirs. The walk to the citadel is a must. The walk can be tiring but the panoramic view of the city is so rewarding that the strenuous walk you had a few moments ago is forgotten.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.