We were a group of 9 adults travelling together. Everyone was pleased with their room at the Yusuf and there were a variety. Ours had big windows and was very spacious. Another couple had a real cave, which was very cool but the kitchen smells came through the vents. Another couple had a big room with windows and a jet tub but it was on the first level and they were disturbed by the people leaving for the balloon ride early in the morning or chatting on the deck. Each room had its pros and cons but the overall experience was wonderful. The staff was very accommodating. The breakfast room was cozy. They served excellent omelettes and good coffee. Would have liked a bit more fruit and more interesting bread but it was certainly adequate. We ate at the Dimrit Restaurant across the street twice in the evening and enjoyed both meals on the terrace wrapped in pretty ponchos provided by the restaurant. The Yunak Evleri hotel is just behind this one and it did appear to be more deluxe, however it was probably pricier as well. We were picked up from our hotel for the hot air balloon ride which was incredible. Possibly the most exciting experience of the trip. At one point I counted 50+ balloons in the sky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place that history, tradition and comfort get together. The restoration of the 19th century residence has been completed along its original structure in addition to three houses carved in the cave which is located at the cradle of civilization and ancient faiths, Cappadocia the miracle of nature, since 5th century. Ornamental visual elements of the residence have been chosen in order to perpetuate Ottoman traditions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Hotel Urgup
- Yusuf Yigitoglu Konagi Cappadocia/Urgup, Turkey