“100% Perfect if only there is a public pool and the food is better” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia

You added Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia to your Saves list
Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kayakapi Mahallesi | Kuscular Sokak No:43, Urgup 50400, Turkey   |
Special Price
10% off room rate
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Urgup
London
“100% Perfect if only there is a public pool and the food is better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Fabulous room, great service and amazing location. Shame the pool is only in three private suites. Look forward to the completion of the public one in two years.

Bistro food is pricey and below standard. We went to Urgup for cheaper and more decent food. Please try to improve this. You can definitely offer better food!

Overall, love it and sad to leave!!!

• Stayed October 2013
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
Dear Huang,
I would like to thank you very much for your time to review us on TripAdvisor. Hope your nice words on our property will affect our future guests’ decision. We are putting great importance into your comfort in our property and trying our best to provide a most memorable stay for you. If we are successful on it, we are getting even happier than you. You can be sure that necessary concern will be put on the cons you have mentioned in order to fully satisfy our upcoming guests.
Please let us know for any Cappadocia needs.
Yours,
Yakup Dinler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The Kayakapi Premium Caves surpassed all of my expectations. It is wonderful in all respects - beautiful room, exquisite décor, fantastic food, and perhaps the best service I've had in years. I am not always easy to please, but this place is near perfect. As a solo traveler, I was surprised to find that my room was actually a suite - extremely spacious and beautifully decorated. I had my own patio with gorgeous views of the mountainside. I loved everything about it. The food was also great. The breakfast is served in the charming restaurant where you can eat inside or outside on the terrace. They served an abundant array of Turkish breakfast mezzes, in addition to offering eggs freshly cooked upon request. Each night, the restaurant prepares a pre-fix dinner, which was fantastic on the night that my friends and I ate dinner there. We had a delicious multi-course meal with roast lamb, fresh vegetables, eggplant and salad mezzes, etc. Perhaps the best thing about this place is the service, which was impeccable. The staff (particularly "Elwan") was incredibly welcoming and helpful in every way. They arranged guides for us which were top notch, and also accommodated numerous transportation needs. On one occasion, I was having difficulty making a flight reservation, and one of the staff members assisted me. The entire staff was warm, accommodating and delightful. I happened to meet one of the owners during a hot air balloon ride, and he was lovely, and appreciative that we selected the hotel. I recommend this place very highly.

Room Tip: I requested a standard room and my room was more like a suite. The rooms are extremely spacious, wel...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Susan,
I would like to thank you for your time to comment on us and giving so much great details for us. Me and my team, we are all touched by your nicest words and if we are successful at some points, that is the best gift to us.
Please do not forget that you are more than welcomed at Kayakapi sometimes in future as well, and we definetly will look forward to it.
All the best,
Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

It was indeed a wonderful and joyous experiece for my friends and I during our two days stay there. The ambience and deco - homely with service from friendly staff. A relaxing breakfast with friendly staff. I would indeed recommend the place to my friends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Zakiyyah Family;
Firstly I would like to thank you for your nice comments on our property and my staff. We are always here to welcome you at Kayakapi with the same enthusiasm in your comfort and satisfaction.
Please contact us for any need from the region and remember us with good memories.
Best wishes,
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Kayakapi is superb and unique experience. We immensely enjoyed staying in 5+ star experience in a cave like room with all modern conveniences and facilities. We reserved a prime room which turned out to be like a suite and has a Turkish bath too.The staff at the reception were friendly and very helpful.

Room Tip: Prime room is like a suite and yet reasonably priced
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Adnan,
Firstly I would like to thank you for kind visit to Kayakapi Premium Caves and for the nice comment on our property with my staff. For us it was a real delight to host you. Because we are a brand new hotel, we are trying our best to host our guests in best conditions and obviously these kind of nice comments are giving courage to us.
Please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in future and please do not forget that you have a second house in Cappadocia.
Kyoto, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

As listed in other comments, there are very many features to highly recommend. Extremely nice room and fancy environment, turkish bathroom,excellent view, good service, breakfast,coffee, etc, etc. Room rate was incredibly inexpensive when compared with this real 5 star hotel quality with all advantages of family operated small inn at the same time.
Further, I strongly support their policy to develop cave hotel while conserving its original environment. I observed the construction/remodelling site that was extremely interesting.
There are a few minor points to improve, indeed. My wife complained the cable of the hair dryer was too short. Restaurant was good and friendly but too expensive for no choice of fixed menu. Maps appear on the web is tricky: in fact access is very easy but the pathway is not a public road and therefore not shown. We understand this hotel has recently opened and need more time to become mature. The real regret I have to write here is, I do not expect this hotel gets too popular and too busy to book again. We will certainly come back for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
My Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the TripAdvisor for us. It is so wonderful to hear that the staff were attentive and helpful and that the rooms comfortable and attractive.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of any assistance.
Warm regards,
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend at Kayakapi Cave Resort. The caves are so luxurious and tasteful furnished. The staff was always very helpful and friendly and made our stay very relaxed. The view is overlooking Ürgüp and in the early mornings you can see all the hot air ballons quitly flying over the landscape.

Room Tip: We had Suite No 118 a perfect choice if you are travelling with children because it has 2 rooms and...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Petra,
For us it was a real delight to host you and we really appreciate your time for sharing your feedbacks. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed with your stay. We always look forward to hear constructive view from our guests in order to improve the luxury service we aim to provide.
So please give us the pleasure of welcoming you again in near future to share our improvement.
Best regards to Istanbul and to your family,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I had cave room with terrace it was very unique ,clean , relaxing and make u feel like home
Elvan was very professional and responsive .. realy she add great value to my stay
with her smile

I was surprised with nice gift before I leave

Nice memories

• Stayed October 2013
Yakup D, Owner at Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear Jemodan;
Firstly I would like to thank you for your time to comment on us and for choosing Kayakapi Premium Caves – Cappadocia. Your nice words about the property and my staff made us so happy.
Best wishes,
Yakup Dinler

Been to Kayakapi Premium Caves - Cappadocia? Share your experiences!