“Trip of a lifetime” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 30 Tours & Activities in Urgup
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore the rich culture and history of Turkey with Turkey's leading tourism company, offering a variety of travel packages and tours in and around Cappadocia. View some of the fascinating frescoed and rock carved churches of the Goreme Open Air Museum. Experience the thrill of a life-time flying in a hot-air balloon at dawn over the incredible landscapes and view the famous fairy chimneys.
New York City, New York
“Trip of a lifetime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The whole experience went without a glitch! From the moment we were met at the airport until our departure - Mr. Ibrahim organized everything very well! I am very grateful that I had such a great experience and I WILL BE BACK! I was travelling with my teenage son, 17 yrs old and this was the best trip we had ever experienced. I am now planning a different trip with Mr. Ibrahim to visit other countries in the area besides Turkey. I just know I can TRUST him and will have a good experience!

Visited September 2013

Karachi, Pakistan
“Go for Turkey, go for Yuki!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Amazing experience with Yuki Tours in my trip this month. Entire trip was planned perfectly by Ibrahim. Had a wonderful stay in Cappadocia at Dadeli Konak hotel. Most reco

Visited October 2013
Great Malvern, United Kingdom
“Cappadocia with Yuki Tours ... WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

A memorable fortnight in Turkey for four active retired folk thanks to Yuki Tours.
Ibrahim is your man. From the planning stage onwards he offered warm, reassuring personal contact, via prompt e-mail responses. He is an excellent communicator.
Ibrahim gave us a flexible programme that began in his magical Cappadocia, took in a dozen Graeco-Roman sites from Aspendos to Hieropolis, Ephesus and Troy and finished with four marvellous days in Istanbul. Not a single hitch in the arrangements, not one stressful moment; complete satisfaction. If 10 stars were possible Ibrahim and his Yuki Tours would get the accolade.
His Dedeli Konak cave-hotel in Űrgüp provided cracking accommodation and an atmospheric base for our Cappadocia adventure: its restaurant offered a daily 4-course menu fixe dinner at very reasonable cost alongside stunning views of the town at nightfall and wine or ice-cold Efes pilsner. No need to look further afield after a hectic day, Ibrahim’s catering staff provided the warm service we required.
We loved the daily programmes on offer. Aygen was a top woman guide: she led the valley walks (a stout pair of trainers required), shepherded us through the Underground cities and attended to the individual needs of her group with great warmth. You felt that you were important to her.
The 2 days in her company generated a load of fun with much laughter and genuine enjoyment.
Above all the Cappadocia landscape with its fairy-chimneys, Gőreme monuments and Ilhara canyon contributed to an unforgettable experience. Try not to miss the early-morning (and I do mean early) hot-air balloon experience. It is not cheap, perhaps, but it is a lifetime-experience and good value for your money. An extra layer or two will deal with any autumnal October chill.
Ibrahim’s drivers, indeed those throughout the trip, were calm and safe. The holiday used an intricate network of comfortable, air-conditioned People Carriers. Transfers were carefully arranged and worked out perfectly.
The rest of the holiday in other areas of Turkey (tailored to meet our personal tastes) provided the same quality of hotel, guides, planned visits and transfers. They remained part of Ibrahim’s very competent organisational network. He is second to none.
Our abiding memories from Anatolia to the Bosphorus are of azure skies, blue waters and stunning sights. Our choice of Yuki Touts was inspired. Thanks Ibrahim.

Visited October 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Yuki Tours throughout Turkey - Simply Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

My friends and I were on the 10 day tour: Istanbul, Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Bodrum - By Plane - simply amazing!!!! If you are looking for a fantastic time in Turkey without any worries with full care of quality hotels (especially in Cappadocia and Bodrum), transfers to and from airports and visiting cities, mostly in the Mercedes-Benz vans, and terrific tour guides, look no further because Mr. Ibrahim, a Yuki Tour company representative and the hotel owner in Cappadocia is incredible. Mr. Ibrahim who does all of the coordination and arrangements is terrific, very responsive and just takes great care of you. Mr. Mehmet who runs the hotel in Cappadocia is extremely attentive. We arrived close to midnight. He made sure to welcome us and help us with anything. The entire trip experience was five stars: you are taken care of from the moment you arrive to the drop off at the air port going home. Strongly recommend and will use again. I found this company simply by chance. Had an email exchange with Mr. Ibrahim and everything was done - trustworthy, attentive, pleasant and just easy!

Visited September 2013
Volcano, Hawaii
17 attraction reviews
“Yuki Tours in Cappadocia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have used Yuki Tours in Cappadocia for three years in a row for my trips to Cappadocia and I wouldn't use any other. They have always done right by me.

Mr. Ibrahim Yilmaz and his Guides are just excellent at providing an experience that is satisfying. Beyond the comfortable and timely transportation by pleasant and patient drivers (Mr. Murat is so nice as are the Airport Transport guys!) Yuki Tours allows a traveler to not feel hustled by the integrity of this organization and the experience is one that takes its time rather than rushing from site to site.

Mr. Mehmet Ali and Ms. Aygen Oymen are two guides that stand out to me the most to me. Both are so educated in the Region, its sights, geology, and modern and ancient history. They are such a joy to go hiking with in Red Valley, Rose Valley, or Ilhara (the Grand Canyon of Turkey!). There is a wealth to learn in the spectacular Goreme Open Air Museum. You can use your imagination at Dervent Valley, taste an apricot off of the tree at Monk's Valley, squat crawl through the Underground City at Kaymakli, and have a cay at Uchisar, get a poem read to you at Ortahisar, and shop for some Nazar at Goreme, just to name a few. In addition to enjoying the natural beauty the guides will satisfy your taste for culture and shopping by touring stone making facilities, pottery, jewelry, kilims and carpets, and fantastic road side stands (my favorite). The Region itself is magical to me but the people are what warm my heart so. Everyone is easy going and happy to pass the time talking and having a good cay. The true feeling of Turkey's generous spirit is here in Cappadocia.

The luncheons for private day trips are always excellent and not in venues where there are tourists like Cattle. Mr. Mehmet is particularly gifted with his ability to make every laugh and feel at ease right away, and his bright spirit and fine knowledge of Cappadocia educates us all beyond what we would get in any guide book. Ms Aygen always gives excellent academic lectures and allows you to view every site with leisure, and what is better she is a local girl, so she knows the valleys and their special features like few others do. Both Guides have a way of facilitating the small groups so that they gain a natural fellowship. We all end up laughing and enjoying our days so that it usually continues into a special dinner or dancing or Balloon rides in the early mornings! It is a special gift I cannot say I have experienced with other guides in Turkey. The Guides and the organization of Yuki Tours are what allows us to really enjoy the sights of breathtaking Cappadocia when there are only a few days to do so, and walk away with experiences and memories we will never forget.

Visited June 2013