“So beyond what you could ever expect to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 57 Restaurants in Urgup
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Vegetarian, Fusion
Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We share our passion for cooking with our guests at Muti Restaurant. We take pleasure in creating new authentic tastes by combining Ottoman and Mediterranean cuisine. It is a journey of exploration for us to create our own unique flavours by mixing finest quality ingredients. We would like to welcome you to Muti's.
demarest
“So beyond what you could ever expect to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

This was perfectly executed Turkish food that was sublimely vegetarian. The owner is a genteel, elegant and amazing host and chef. Everything that we ate was fresh and filled with herbs I've never had in America. The best was the lavender pudding with a berry sauce. I would highly recumbent this restaurant if you want a memorable experience.

• Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Delicious food, beautiful atmosphere, kind owner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I traveled to Cappadocia on our honeymoon and we had the good fortune of having dinner at Muti one night. We had the best experience here. It's in the "town" area of Cappadocia so you can walk around it before or after dinner. The restaurant is beautifully laid out and the food is unreal. So delicious, fresh, and refined. The restaurant owner was an elegant and refined man who moved his restaurant from Istanbul to Cappadocia. He was incredibly kind to us: Earlier in the day, we had bought a bottle of wine from a local wine store intending to take it back to the US. I clumsily dropped the bag and broke the bottle. The owner went into his wine cellar and replaced it with the EXACT SAME bottle of wine. He said "it broke in my restaurant of course I'll replace it!" A true gentleman with a love for what he does. If you're in Cappadocia you must go to Muti!

• Visited August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“AWESOME FOOD.... not to be missed !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

if in Capadoccia ..... dont miss this restaurant.... the food is just amazing and awesome... the owner, cant remember his name was always at hand to suggest the menus to my family.... the chefs just create amazing dishes out from mains to desserts..... dont miss out on the lamb shank it melts in your mouth !!

• Visited July 2013
Halifax
“#1 in Urgup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have now eaten at this restaurant three times over two recent trips to Turkey and cannot believe that it doesn't rate as #1 in the entire region of Cappadocia. The setting is pleasant and the food is really outstanding. Try the veal tail or beef collar and pasta. I have also eaten numerous times at other restaurants in the area and I consider myself to have pretty high standards when it comes to assessing what is good food. Without hesitation, I can tell you that this food is excellent and the owner who is on site, it a most helpful and hospitable person.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“A delicate place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

The waiters (especially Mahmet) are so professional.Owner of Muti dedicated his life to cooking and Cappadocia. He makes his job excellent. P.S: Allow them to advice you something to eat. You will not regret .

Visited September 2013