“They Designed a Customer Tour for 10” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 33 activities in Urgup
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Cappadocia Tours & Euphrates Tours is featured in Frommers Turkey Travel Guide, USA and in Footprint Travel Turkey Guide London, with its unique approach to arranging special Turkey tours. We arrange tailor made escorted private tours in Cappadocia and Turkey. We offer visitors a different view of the country through travels to off-the-beaten track spots that are meant to supplement, rather than replace, the A-list sites
Cee Vee
11 attraction reviews
“They Designed a Customer Tour for 10”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I wanted to see "everything" in Istanbul, Ephesus, the Turkish coast and Cappadocia with my wife and 8 close friends. I could not find a packaged tour at the right time and price, so we designed a custom tour with the help of Euphrates Tours. They specialize in small, custom tours.

They designed a great trip that hit all the places we had on our target list of sites. There were a few minor changes at the start of the trip that were unplanned, but were handled without any problem. These folks were very easy to work with. Their tour guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. Their recommendation for the Gamirasu Cave Hotel was a perfect way to end the trip. Their selection of a balloon trip operator was perfect. The gulet operator they selected wasn't quite ready for us (but that was not Euphrates Tours fault), but the cook on board fixed great meals that everyone loved. Everyone thought this was the best trip they had ever had (and most were seasoned travelers who had traveled the world).

The final cost was below our target cost.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very well organised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went for a tour to Cappadocia with Euphrates Tour... Excellent trip, really well organised and professional with excellent guide (Umit)!
Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting such a breathtaking place!!

Also, the hotel I was accommodated (Gamirasu) to was beautiful and even got a free, surprise and very pleasant upgrade!

Tour went beyond my expectations!

Hertford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Solo visit to Turkey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was very nervous about travelling on my own but had a dream to visit Istanbul and Cappadocia.
The whole experience was one of delight and never to be forgotten.Never felt alone, was so well
looked after. Everything was well organised and Dee at the tour office in Cappadocia kept in
touch frequently.. I am so glad that I went and will always remember the architecture and history and the people I met especially the lovely family in Ayvali Village. I have tasted the most fresh organic food ever and have brought home some reminders of Turkey.

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Great companions for two days”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We used Euphrates Tours for two full days of touring around Cappadocia. Our guide was great. Funny, engaging, knowledegable, playful, and caring about the history and culture, he made the area come alive for us. And our driver (Idris, "the second best driver in the company!"), although he spoke no English, was simply a delightful and unflappable guy. The staff back at the office worked diligently to set up our tours, even as we were having trouble convincing our credit card company to expect a charge coming from turkey. We strongly recommend!

“Tour of Caprodocia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

I had a wonderful two days in Capradocia with Melike Akgul as my guide. Melike was lovely and shared her real love with this area with me. She went above and beyond what was strictly on the itinerary. I had an experience I will never forget . The drivers Umit Baykal and Idris Tok were also great.