“Great customer service and value for money” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours & Activities in Urgup
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Cappadocia Tours & Euphrates Tours is featured in Frommers Turkey Travel Guide, USA and in Footprint Travel Turkey Guide London, with its unique approach to arranging special Turkey tours. We arrange tailor made escorted private tours in Cappadocia and Turkey. We offer visitors a different view of the country through travels to off-the-beaten track spots that are meant to supplement, rather than replace, the A-list sites
New York City, New York
“Great customer service and value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Travelling solo during the off-peak tourist season, I had contacted Euphrates Tour only a week before arriving in Cappadocia. Ms Dee Sadik was my liaison, and she was very efficient and helpful with arranging the tours in those few days.

I booked two tours at the group tour price, but ended up getting a guide and driver all to myself for the two days because it was the off-peak season. My guide Rana and driver Ürmit were extremely warm people and I had a really good time with them.

Many features of the tours I had booked had to be changed, however, because the snow meant that some paths were closed, or that it was the wrong season to go fruit-picking and the villagers were not out on the street for us to interact with. This is a shame because I was looking forward to it - I will return in spring or summer sometime to have this experience.

Nonetheless, Rana and Ürmit brought me to see other attractions so that I got a good overall experience of the region despite deviating from the itinerary.

The food was excellent - first day at the Greek House restaurant in Mustafapasa, second day in a villager's home, cooked my Ürmit's friend's mother.

I had a wonderful time hanging out with the family, too.

All in all, Euphrates Tour provides a service that stands out from the many other tour agencies in Cappadocia, because of their attention to detail and versatility.

Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Iceland
“Excellent travel agency.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

In October 2012 we, two couples were at a conference in Istanbul. I had contacted Euphrates Tours to arrange a tour for us after the conference. That was a good decision. Everything was by the book and we had a wonderful time. We definitely recommend Euphrates Tours they are professional, personal and friendly. Next time and there will be next time I´ll contact them to arrange my tour.
Anna Thora, traveler from Iceland.

Visited October 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
“Great tour company, great tour guide (ask for Umit!)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a top-notch touring company. Before our trip, they were punctual in getting back to us and answered all of our questions thoroughly. Originally, we wanted to go to Ephesus and Pamukkale, but changed our minds and decided to go to Cappadocia instead: they changed our reservations immediately and handled all of the bookings (flights, hotel, tour guide, etc.) When we arrived in Kayseri, our extremely friendly and knowledgeable guide, Umit, was there to pick us up from the airport. We were told that a tour group had a maximum of 8 people, but because it was the off-season, it ended up only being myself, my husband, and one other person, which was great! Umit immediately took us to tour the underground city at Kaymakli, which was spectacular. Afterwards, we saw the Sobesos mosaic houses and had the best meal I had while in Turkey in Umit's home town. Since Umit wanted to make the tour flexible, he presented us with different options of things we could do to customize the tour. We asked if we could arrange a visit to a traditional Turkish bath for a massage and reserve tickets to see the Whirling Dervish show that night, which he organized right on the spot. We stayed in the most beautiful cave hotel that night (ask for Gamirasu Cave hotel), and got up early to do the sunrise hot-air balloon ride over the mountains/rock formations. My only regret is not spending more time in Cappadocia. I highly recommend booking with Euphrates tours for an incredible stay in an incredible place.

Visited December 2012
“Very good Tour Agency! Very nice Tour Guide (Umit)!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Euphrates Tours arranged everything during my stay in Cappadocia from Balloon trip to tour in the region...
Very well organized!
"Extra points" for Umit (the tour guide). Besides all the sightseeings and touristic explanation, he gave me and my wife turkish history and cultural classes. =)
And he could speak Portuguese! Very nice!
I strongly recomend this Tour Guide (Umit) and Agency.

Visited November 2012
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“everything was perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

from From the airport us have shown friendly and ilgilinize we Thank you. back to the unfulfilled demand olupta never translated into a logical one. Thank you akmet captain. we will come back

Visited September 2012