I'm writing this review from the terrace of the Sira overlooking canyons, valleys and fairy chimneys. My wife and I are here celebrating our 5 year anniversary and we're LOVING this place. Our cave room is beautiful and spacious, and the service is incredible. The staff is kind and caring and have treated us like family. You don't need one, but we rented a car and have really enjoyed adventuring around the sights. Here are a few points of advice:
1) Stay at the Sira. As i'm sure you've noticed this area has tons of cave hotels, and picking one can be tricky. But as someone who researched like crazy, and choose Sira, I can personally say you won't find one of better value, better location or better staff.
2) If you do stay at the Sira, have dinner at the restaurant. I repeat. Eat at the restaurant. Its delicious, authentic, and extremely well priced.
3) If you don't choose the Sira, eat at the restaurant at least once. You won't regret it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sira Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sira Otel Cappadocia, Turkey - Uchisar