This is the luxury place to stay in the Cappadocia area, for spectacular sweeping views of the valley, ultimate in pampering, and gorgeous, luxury cave suite accommodations! The rooms are very spacious, most of which are partially actual original cave rock, and adorned very richly and tastefully in Turkish Byzantine décor. The very large spa stands out as an award winner, very unique as partly cave, with a wonderful, unique, amusing "jungle rainshower" complete with howling monkey and bird sounds, and wonderful authentic hammam. I have to comment that the pool water was not particularly warm, however, and also the waterfall and jets in the pool were not working, and the faucet for the waterfall looked like it was rather old fixture. The public areas including the dining area, terraces, the bar and sheeshah room have extraordinary views of the valley, and its location in Uchisar is preferable in my opinion to being below in the city of Goreme, as you can really enjoy the views from high above, 24/7, from almost any location. This is especially amazing in the morning at 6:00 a.m when you can watch the spectacular plethora of colorful hot air balloons from all over the valley rise almost simultaneously to carpet the sky for an hour, and you can see this right from your room! To me, watching this was even better than riding the balloon, it was such an extraordinarily beautiful experience. And Uchisar has restaurants and atmosphere that is pure magic. Finally, I have to note, the girls on staff at the front desk and at spa were all very warm and kind! I would definitely return again to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Turkey - Uchisar