I planned to spend a couple of nights in Cappadocia to discover the local natural and historical attractions with a friend of mine. We did not know much about that place.
At our arrival we were welcomed by a nice and young team at the receprion desk and concierge.
Our magical concierge was SELEN, great smile and knowledge about the area. She planned for us the perfect plan, dinners to test local food, Air Baloon, ATV tour, visit at the underground cities, she even remember to wake us up for our SPA program, turkish bath !!
We would like to recommend this hotel for sure, a fantastic location and service and if you need something, I am sure SELEN will make it happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Resort offers discerning guests a luxurious experience amid this unique area, with breathtaking panoramic view over the magical lunar landscape.Unforgettable dining experiences combine with cozy and intimate accommodations and a very exclusive, private spa to create memories to last a lifetime.Life moves forward, seasons pass, yet time stops along the historic sights of Cappadocia, a calming retreat nestled among the rock carved dwellings of Uchisar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Uchisar
- Cappadocia Cave Resort And Spa
- Cappadocia Cave Resort & Spa Turkey - Uchisar