Cappadocia was the highlight of our Turkey trip and not just because of the place but also because of Faruk and the charming Kismet Cave House that he runs.
Kismet has great location, the rooms are nice and tastefully decorated with local artifacts. All our transfers and tours were superbly arranged. The Turkish breakfast is to die for.
Faruk, his family and staff are really warm and friendly which made our trip special. Special mention to their puppy Alex who is bundle of naughtiness and super fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 8 beautiful rooms are pleasantly and elegantly decorated Tipik Anatolian way of Living, soft colours with antique furnishings and private en-suite bathrooms, Each room offers its own special romantic atmosphere and Same Deluxe rooms are in The fairy chimney! One of them is extra special - which we call the honeymoon suite, this also has a fireplace to create that special atmosphere. The quad room is actually a spacious family room complete with fireplace and jacuzzias well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Kismet Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kismet Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Kismet Cave Hotel
- Hotel Kismet Cave
- Kismet Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey