I stayed in Star Cave Hotel with two friends for three nights and we couldn’t have found a better place. The location is great, the place is clean with a nice terrace where we can rest and use the wi-fi in the evening. Every morning, we had a nice breakfast, we weren’t expecting so much for such a low price.
The staff was very nice and polite, no matter the gender of the customer. I would like to thank Muhammed in particular for always being so nice and helpful with us during our stay in Göreme. I heartly recommend this place to all visitors wishing to have a good time in Göreme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Star Cave is a family-owned and run hotel located in a traditional restored Cappadocian house in the centre of Goreme. Most of the rooms are cut into the rock while the upper rooms are built from the local stone. Sleeping in a cave room is a great experience - the quality of this age-old rock means that the rooms stay cool in summer and retain the warmth in winter. We create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can chill out with a drink on one of our panoramic terraces, taste local home-made cooking and basically enjoy typical authentic Turkish hospitality. Our breakfast buffet includes a selection of Turkish specialities as well as fresh seasonal fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Star Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Star Cave Hotel And Pansion
- Star Cave Hotel Pansion
- Star Cave Goreme
- Star Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey