Star Cave hotel was the perfect place to stay during our visit to Cappadocia. We were fortunate enough to have a room on the top floor, which was extremely large with it's own private entrance and balcony. Views each morning of the hot air balloons were spectacular from our room! The room was tastefully decorated, extremely well lit and always the perfect temperature - we never wanted to leave! The bathroom was also roomy and it was nice to have a hot shower after cycling in from Kayseri. Staff including Ramazan were kind and helpful, especially when we needed internet to announce our engagement! We definitely recommend Star Cave hotel for all visitors, a stay of at least 2 nights is a minimum!
- Also Known As:
- Star Cave Hotel And Pansion
- Star Cave Hotel Pansion
- Star Cave Goreme
- Star Cave Hotel Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Star Cave is a family-owned and run hotel located in a traditional restored Cappadocian house in the centre of Goreme. Most of the rooms are cut into the rock while the upper rooms are built from the local stone. Sleeping in a cave room is a great experience - the quality of this age-old rock means that the rooms stay cool in summer and retain the warmth in winter. We create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you can chill out with a drink on one of our panoramic terraces, taste local home-made cooking and basically enjoy typical authentic Turkish hospitality. Our breakfast buffet includes a selection of Turkish specialities as well as fresh seasonal fruit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Star Cave Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.