Shoestring cave was jus perfect for our stay in Goreme in June 2013! We are two backpackers - 19 and 23! We stayed in the dorm rooms which are actually inside a cave! There is a pool to cool off after a big day of trekking and the breakfast is the best hostel brekky we've had in turkey. It's really one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in- and I've been all over Europe, the USA and Asia! Free shuttles to the bus stop (both on departure and arrival) are also really handy- since most people arrive via long bus rides and are tired when they depart after a trek or two!
We love Shoestring!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ShoeString Cave House is in Göreme, at the very heart of the Cappadocia region. With great care for the environment and for the natural beauty of the rocks, five ancient cave houses have been restored and converted into accommodation where both Turkish and foreign visitors are made welcome. ShoeString Cave House has 23 bedrooms, an open air swimming pool and indoor and outdoor sitting and eating areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Shoe String Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shoe String Cave Pension Hotel Goreme
- Shoe String Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey