I stayed here for a night. I think it's one of the best accommodations in Goreme, Turkey. The hotel rooms are carved out of mountainous rocks to give it a feel of the place it's famous for. I had a living room, a large bathroom with shower, a Jacuzzi in the large bedroom with a dressing area and a kitchenette to make tea etc. It gave me a feel of living inside a cave. I have plenty of photos of this hotel. :)
The only thing that pinched me was that drinking water was not complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly decorated Anatolian cave suites welcome you in the heart of Cappadocia. Anatolian Houses promises its guests a luxurious hotel service within cave formations which are part of Cappadocia's historical structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Anatolian Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anatolian Houses Hotel Goreme
- Anatolian Hotel Goreme
- Anatolian Houses Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey