“Great Indian food in the middle of nowhere!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Indian food in the middle of nowhere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Indian Rasoi in Goreme is spot on with their preparations! We were craving for Indian food after a gap of 8 days and found this place on tripadvisor. We decided to give it a try since it already had great reviews. We came out thoroughly satisfied. We ordered Samosas, chana masala, tadka dal, plain rice, laccha paratha and garlic naan. Everything was perfect. Chef Vikram personally stopped by our table to make sure everything was as per our expectations. The ambience is excellent. Food is a bit on the expensive side compared to other restaurants in the area. But considering the fact that an Indian restaurant serving delicious food, located in a remote tourist destination, I would highly recommend this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Tahsin T, Genel Müdür at Rasoi Indian Restaurant, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Amit,

We thank you so much for sharing your nice comments about Indian Rasoi. Don't forget, we're the first and only in Cappadocia!

Best Regards from Cappadocia!
General Manager, Tahsin Topuzayak.

• Turkish first
Cappadocia, Italy
“India in Cappadocia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

It was such a relief to find vegetarian especially Indian food in Cappadocia! The chef (Vikram) personally attended to us and made authentic indian food according to our tastes and requirement. Even though the menu could be extended, the service, food and ambience of the restaurant made up for it. Would definitely recommend it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Griva,

Los Angeles, California
“Best Indian Food in the World!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

My husband and I were in Goreme for 4 days in March 2014 and were surprised to find an Indian restaurant. It was a rainy night and I wondered why we went hunting for this one specific restaurant instead of eating at the nearest whatever nearest our cave hotel. However, once served, I wished the night would not end. My husband was in the same heaven. He had told me about the reviews and they were absolutely right. It is the best Indian food I had every had. We are from Los Angeles who have travelled to London multiple times. We have been to good Indian restaurants for many years but I have to say that this Indian food was to die for. We ordered the Chicken Tikka, the Mixed Vegetable Platter, the Mouton Rogan Josh, the Vegerarian Viryani, the Garlic Naan, and the Raita. We thought that it may be too much but nothing was left. Chef Vikram should move to Los Angeles!

Dear Guest,

We thank you so much for your nice comments about Indian Rasoi. We hope you to come again to Cappadocia! We'll be very happy to welcome you again in Indian Rasoi Restaurant!

Vancouver, Canada
“One of my best meals in Turkey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

We were in Cappadocia for two days and ate here for lunch on the first and dinner on the second day. Both meals were fabulous! I was craving some flavorful spicy food which I couldn't get anywhere in traditional Turkish restaurants. I was ecstatic when my husband found this restaurant on Trip advisor. The decor is beautiful and the staff very attentive. It was probably the best Indian food we've had at any restaurant and we have eaten at MANY.

Dear Sadra,

We thank you so much for sharing your nice comments about Indian Rasoi. We hope you to come again to Cappadocia! We'll be very happy to welcome you again in Indian Rasoi Restaurant!

“A must go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

For me it was as if I had found heaven right in between of the hilly region of cappadocia! After 20 days of travelling I was craving some hot INDIAN food just like how any Indian would. To our delight we found INDIAN rasoi and needless to say the food was delicious and chef Vikram and suresh were ace hosts ! Made us feel right at home and whipped up some super Indian Khana for us ! If u r in capadocia this restaurant is a must to eat at !

Dear Guest,