“Two days on the fairy land of Capadokya” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 52 Tours & Activities in Goreme
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Two days on the fairy land of Capadokya”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

On May 21st I arrived to Nevsehir, not knowing that the best days of my turkish trip were ready to come. On the next few days I experienced magic and misteriouspaths of such a rich culture, since ths strange geologic formations through romanian and bizantine art and way of life. This oustanding and overwhelming experience developed through Uchisar, the Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin Zelve, the lovely town of Avanos, Devrent Valley and the three beauties of Urgup. This "red tour" was masterfully conducted by sweet Özge, the best guidewoman of the area, who not only showed us her deep knowledge of history and art, but her passion on her work and her homeland too. More than an advisable ride!!!

Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
“Review for Green Tour in Cappadoca -- also did Red Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My friend and I did the Green Tour and the Red tour in Cappadocia. We loved our Green tour with Kadir. He is so passionate about his knowledge of the region. He truly was one of the best guides I've had the privledge of touring with. He was thorough, joined us with everything and was extremely friendly. He was accomodating and patient with everyone on the tour.
We also did the red tour with Sophia however she just explained what everything was and then let us go explore on ourselves. Why some people prefer that way, I personally preferred Kadir's tour.
Overall great experience and highly recommended!

Visited October 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Tour couldn't be better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We visited Goreme last April. It would be late to write a review now but I must say despite the time lapsed and being so much busy in work, I still remember the beautifully arranged tour by Nomad Travel. We could see several places in one day which we would have never been able to see on our own. Price was so cheap compared to the effort Nomad travel has done and the joy we have seen and felt.
I would never forget Ms Döne Mesci the tour guide who was more than helpful than a guide would be. With her capability and love to to her work, she made the tour enjoyment as doubled as we are sure of.

I will come back to Goreme soon and enjoy more places..

Visited April 2013
106 attraction reviews
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

My visit to Cappadocia consisted of the stay at Dervish Cave House Hotel and 2 day Red & Green tour by Nomad travels.
The way whole Cappadocia highlights are shown in a limited time is really wonderful.The guides are fluent in English and extremely professional.Especially Im thankful to Sofia and Belal for conducting such a good tour.

Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent 'green tour' with nomad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We took the green tour of the valleys around Goreme with Nomad Tours. The tour includes one of the ancient underground cities as well as a monastery within a cave and various great look out points over the region's valleys and fairy chimneys. Our guide kadir was very friendly and knowledgable - a great day trip. Bonus was free WiFi on the tour bus!!

Visited September 2013