“Great place - first rate breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heybe Hotel

Save Saved
You added Heybe Hotel to your Saves list
Heybe Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Aydinli-Orta Mah. Uzundere Cad. No:25 | Goreme Cappadocia, Goreme, Turkey   |
Ranked #13 of 61 Goreme B&B and Inns
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Great place - first rate breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is a wonderful newish hotel with clean modern rooms with outstanding showers.

Goreme is not very big so you can walk around ot anywhere from this location and it is well placed to go for runs.

This hotel also had the best breakfast buffet I had seen in Turkey, by a long shot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice review. It was a great pleasure having you at Heybe Hotel. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service, facilities and the buffet breakfast on offer. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated.

We hope you'll choose Heybe Hotel the next time you're in Goreme.

Kind regards

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I'm not one for tourist fads so Heybe Hotel was just great (you guessed it, I didn't do a hot air balloon junket and I didn't need to be in a cave). Mostly I really appreciated all the help that Filis, the general manager, gave me (drove me to the Open Air Museum and Sunset Point and gave me info on how to reach one of the underground cities). I ate in one of the restaurants she recommended and it was fine. The hotel was well located, within a 3 minute walk from the bus depot, clean, large room, quiet (well, don't forget call to prayer :) ) so I highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to share your recent experience with us. It was a great pleasure meeting you. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated.

Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recommend this nice hotel. Our room was comfortable and clean..Free pool and sauna..All of the staff were kind...Hotel manager so helpful and been nice to me..Thanks Filiz and Kursat for everythıng..Heybe Hotel is woowwww..

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Baghdad, Iraq
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I really enjoyed my time service is perfect specially breakfast view is scenic of balcony. Hotel manager so helpful and been nice to me.I really recommend this hotel. There's also swimming pool and sauna you can enjoy it :-)

• Stayed September 2013

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I recommend this nice hotel. The rate quality-price is one of he best in this area.
The installations are very good, the swimming pool, sauna, etc. And the service is perfect, all the persons that work there are always available to give you a detailed information of the places you must visit.
If you want to enjoy your holidays in Capadoccia I think this hotel is one of the better options you have.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Excellent location, just at the beginning of Pidgeon Valley, close to the town center. Our room was comfortable and clean. Great buffet breakfast on terrace, facing Uchisar. All girls and boys of the staff were kind and efficient. Free pool and sauna. Free transfer to the several spots of Cappadokia (those close to Goreme). We spent here 5 days and we consider Heybe the best hotel we met in our 21 days .trip through Turkey.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel was amazing - ideal location, awesome breakfast and sweet view of the hot air balloons (if you can wake yourself up early enough!). The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Despite having done little research on the area, I had a perfect 24 hours because the staff was so knowledgeable. Don't forget to take advantage of the Turkish Bath at their sister hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Heybe, Manager at Heybe Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for your kind and thank you for taking time to share your recent experience with us. We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our service. I’m verry happy to meet you and Our focus is to show Turkish Hospitality to all our guests from all over the world.

I have shared your comments with the team and they are all very motivated. We are all looking forward to wellcome you again in the future.

Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Heybe Hotel the next time you're in Goreme.

Kind regards

Filiz Sarisin

Been to Heybe Hotel? Share your experiences!