It is a great boutique hotel with perfect location. The staff is very honest and helpful. They helped us to arrange the tours, and a restaurant for the full Cappadocia experience.
The standard rooms are cosy and very clean. The breakfast was satisfactory. Absolutely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Goreme House Hotel offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in a restored old Cappadocian House. Close and convenient to downtown, restaurants, Museums, shopping and attractions in Cappadocia. Immerse yourself in an atmosphere that is delightfully different... Goreme House Hotel, nestled on the back slopes of Goreme Village, was constructed and completed in 1997. The hotel harmoniously fuses together traditional Anatolian style with modern comforts in order to create a cozy and relaxing atmosphere to meet the needs of today's traveler. In constructing Goreme House Hotel, the style was kept as traditional as possible while stressing the importance of details. Blocks of natural rock were used to create the cool and spacious arch rooms. Wood floors and panel decorations were added for warmth. Modern bathroom amenities as well as central heating make even the weariest of travelers feel at home. Goreme House Hotel is not your everyday, conventional hotel. It has a warm, guest house feel with extremely personal care, breathtaking views, and many quaint corners to "slip away" with a good book or simply enjoy the views of village life activities going on down below. Homey yet professional is the general ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Goreme House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goreme House Hotel Goreme
- Goreme Hotel
- Goreme House Cappadocia, Turkey