This was definitely the most unique hotel I had ever stayed in. The room (I forget the room number) had a dug in cave room feeling, but was very comfortable and luxurious.
We loved the room, the bath tub, the outdoor terrace with great views, the antique ethnics room decor.
Before arriving I had emailed the hotel enquiring for airport transfer from Kayseri airport and received very prompt replies from Mr. Ercan and a good airport transfer shuttle rate ( 9 EUR per person)
The staff was courteous and the rooms had good wifi and ample sitting out space across the hotel.
I think the hotel arranged tours were a little pricey but the centre of the town is just a small walk away ( down the slope of the hill) and has ample options for tours as well as eating.
We didn't take any of their tours and went to the centre of the town and got a car+driver at almost the same rates as the group tours for 2 people for the full day!
We had complimentary breakfast in our room price was superb, great variety and eggs made to order.
I loved my stay here and it was a very different experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cappadocia Cave Suites is located in the city of Goreme, one of the most beautiful and characteristic locales in the Cappadocia region. The famous fairy chimneys and fantastic colorful shapes of the landscape, make this region a natural wonder of the world. Come to relax and explore this historic, wondrous and romantic landscape while enjoying the finest in hotel accommodations and world famous Turkish hospitality.... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Cappadocia Cave Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cappadocia Cave Hotel Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Goreme
- Cappadocia Cave Suites Goreme, Turkey