“about restaurant's foods and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“about restaurant's foods and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

every thing was pretty good
and keremi kofte was so perfect
and this restaurant's services were good
and i enjoyed there

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Montreal, Canada
“Loved the Manti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

You have to eat there and try the manti!!!! The stuffed grape leaves were also delicious! Didn't try anything else the 2 times I went cause I could not think about anything else than the manti dish who was, for sure, the best I had in Turkey. The staff was very nice and the view overlooking the whole village of Goreme amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Atmosphere and service pretty good but food and price were just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

My mothers cafe restaurant is located nicely in the middle of the main town centre of Göreme. It's easy to find and on a slight hill. It has nice seats next to the windows and the atmosphere is nice but I'm not sure i would recommend the food. We had the Manti which was really small dumplings with barely any filling literally doused in yoghurt, and the meatball, the soup/sauce of which was tasty but the meatball itself was not to my liking.

On the other hand the mixed mezze was very good, the vegetables stuffed with rice were flavoursome.

The service is non-obtrusive and pleasant and restaurant itself is convenient however I would probably choose a different place next time

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“Homemade food with grand relaxing environment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been having traditional turkish food all along my trip with friends. This is a place in Cappadocia that provides another kind of experience having turkish food. All the food are cooked by the "mother" and the people there are very friendly and nice. You can order a broad range of food and we have tried mushroom chicken rice, testi chicken kebab, spaghetti. Food are tasty and so does the house wine. If you are tired of traditional turkish food, i strongly recommend you to enjoy a meal there.

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We just randomly stepped into My Mother's and couldn't believe we were so lucky - it's the BEST Turkish restaurant we ever had!!!!! We ordered a Testi Kebab (chicken), a pasta, chicken & mushroom rice and desserts - all are very nice! The wine was good as well. Their staff is extremely friendly and the environment is very comfortable, which made us feel warm and home - just like its name! The restaurant is well-designed with pretty furniture - you can feel that they are doing it by heart.

It's a pity that the restaurant is not located in a catchy and convenient location so not many people get to enjoy this awesome restaurant. You got to be patient and try to look for it around the city centre of Goreme.