We stayed for 5 nights and on arrival immediately felt the warmth and friendliness of the staff. The room itself is atmospheric, it's actually a cave. It's spotlessly clean, large with a great view from the balcony.the bathroom is huge with good pressure. The room is made up everyday. The included breakfast is more than adequate and is served on the balcony.
The hotel is intimate and part of the landscape. You are near everything, the centre of the town and it's many restaurants and around the backmyou have the lookout, which in the early morning you can see the hot air balloons taking of and the sunset in the evenings.
The price is unbeatable for the location, comfort and view.
One of the best reasons to stay here is Mustafa. He is knowledgable and helpful as you would expect a "front of house" to be, but more importantly he is a kind and genuine man. We were in a bad situation having just had our passports stolen in Athens and had to sort through the mess of obtaining new visas etc. Mustafa could not have done any more for us, and I will never forget his kind heart.
Mustafa is well known in Goreme itself, but he is so highly respected that I am now in Istanbul and a person here knows of him.
Treat yourself, firstly go to Goreme, there is nothing like it on the planet and top that experience up withna stay innthe Cave Life Pension
By the way, I write many reviews and have never given straight 5 stars in every category until now!
- Also Known As:
- Cave Life Pension Hotel
- Cave Life Pension Hotel Goreme
- Cave Life Pension Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each and Every person has their own world.Service starts with respect to that world.We serve with this understanding. Located in the heart of Cappadocia in the beautiful village of Goreme, Cave Pansion Life offers its guests a panoramic view of the city and the stunning sunset views. Enjoy your breakfast on the terrace spectular and bonfires on the terrace at night. Our friendly staff speaks English. We can arrange tours, transfers, hot air balloons and everything you need in the region.Please not hesitate to ask reception for more information about the activities. Get ready to live like a caveman with all modern amenities Cavelife pension. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Cave Life Pension reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.