We stayed at Divan Cave House for two nights, and had we not already planned to head south, we would've stayed another night. We could not have been happier with our experience! We stayed in a junior suite, and the room was fantastic - the perfect cave experience that was comfy, cozy, and absolutely wonderful. The location is on top of a hill - a 5-min climb from town - and well worth the walk. The views were fantastic!! Most of all though, we loved the staff. Ali and his team were superb and the most accommodating and warm staff you could ask for. Ali leads a free hiking tour every evening - you get to watch the sunset from Rose Valley, which was so beautiful. We also brought some local wine, which is a must :) Just be sure to wear shoes with goos tread - it can be a pretty steep climb up into the cave churches and pigeon houses! In addition to the free tour, every need and question was attended to quickly and with such friendliness - we were blown away. Their restaurant and hot aie balloon reccos were superb and very reasonably priced. It was also my boyfriend's birthday, and they even arranged to have a beautiful cake made and delivered - at no extra charge. It was perfect!! We really couldn't have asked for a better Cappadocian experience :) I can't wait to return someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Divan Cave House is located in the old, upper part of Goreme, less than five minutes' walk from the town center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Divan Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divan Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Divan Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey