The hotel has a perfect location in the town just walking distance to the bust station and the main street where you can find a lot of reataurants and shops.
We got a beautiful charming spacious room facing the gardens with good ventilation.
Breakfast is served in a big room with huge windows facing a panoramic view of the town. There are also tables outside in the garden where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the sunset or long chats with friends under the stars.
The staff was very warm and helpful. Don't forget to do the amazing hot air baloon ride. Cemal and Ibrahim will be glad to help you organize it, they are pilots so feel free to ask your questions they are very professional.
I lost my touristic book in the bus and Ibrahim was very kind to take the time to give me all the information i needed and explained everything giving me ideas of things to do and extra activities and places to visit outside the tours on our free time.
Perfect place where you will enjoy local traditions and warm hospitality of its people. We would deffinitelly go back.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave House Hotel
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.