I Stayed at dervish cave house for 3 nites with my family. It was a great experience. The location is amazing. The view from the garden terrace is beautiful where u can have breakfast. Its very close to the market. Jemal helped us plan our 3 days in goreme.Booked our ballon trip, rescheduled our flight tickets, arranged a private tour.Like koray says "Jemal knows best ". They have a very adorable dog Nase who greets you every morning for breakfast. I stayed in room no 11 with my sisters. Family room with beds and it was beautiful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful most of them can speak in english. kaan was very helpful he made us apple tea wenevr we wanted. We had a great time in the hotel. We felt like we were at home. If i visit goreme again i will definetaly stay at Dervish cave house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and HostelBookers so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey