Our flight landed late in the evening and after a long travel day, we were met promptly by a shuttle the hotel had arranged for us. When we got to the hotel we were immediately shown to our room and invited back to check in after we had refreshed. When we came back to reception we were offered coffee and a relaxing chat with IBO who told us about the activities available during our short stay. He was very accommodating and did not push anything on us. We wanted to do the balloon ride but IBO sensed my husband was afraid and arranged for us to ride with him.
IBO and his cousin Cemal are very hard working and willing to help in any way they can.
The rooms are clean and breakfast which is included was very nice. The view from the terrace is beautiful and it is a short walk to the main town where there are many restaurants. IBO is happy to offer recommendations.
We would definitely come back and stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dervish Cave House offers enchanting and elegant accommodation in restored 8 old Cappadocian house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Dervish Cave House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dervish Cave House Hotel Goreme
- Dervish Cave Hotel
- Dervish Cave House Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey