“Not as good as I thought. Steak was good though.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse, European, Turkish
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Calgary, Canada
“Not as good as I thought. Steak was good though.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Went here based off reviews and guidebooks.
My steak was actually great. My wife had pasta that was disgusting. I'm not sure how they screwed up the sauce on it. Service was ok.

I would recommend the steaks.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Alajuela, Costa Rica
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This restaurant is one of what we thought were two of the best restaurants in town. The food is fresh, nicely prepared and tasty. It is pretty standard Turkish fare. The staff is attentive and you can sit out on the terrace watching people go by. A pleasant experience.

Visited May 2013
Ribeirão Prêto, São Paulo, Brazil
“very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I ate a very nice food with special organic salads collected from their own garden could not be more fresh!
friendly stuff and efficient.
l had such nice night eating good food, listen traditional local music played for a local band in a very nice atmosphere!
this restaurant is just amazing!
definitely l recommend!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Turkey
“Fraudulent service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

What a disappointment. After a beautiful day we, two families, landed in this restaurant to celebrate the last day of our holiday. It started off really well with good service, good food and a really nice wine. The wine was a Cabernet Sauvignon vintage 2008, with a numbered series.

At the end of our dinner we ordered a 3rd bottle, and noticed that it was the same bottle as our 1st one, evidenced by the series number!!! They had REFILLED the 1st bottle with an inferior wine, and served it as a new bottle! When we confronted the waiters with this, the answer was "... That they could not find evidence of what happened, because they could not find the 1st of 3 bottles anymore..." (Which was correct, because it was in re-use on our table ).

Of course we wondered if this would really be true, but next to the wine being clearly different, we also had a photo from the beginning of the dinner with the 1st bottle on it - with the series number clearly readable.

Clearly customers (tourists) are not appreciated here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tucson, Arizona
“Fresh, Flavor, Flair”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am so sorry I didn't find this restaurant the first night of my stay in Goreme. This is by far the best food in the area. The salads tasted as if they'd been picked an hour before. The breads were home baked and light. The stuffed mushrooms melted in my mouth. The beef in the goulash tasted like steak, tender and flavorful. I believe they grow some of their foods in the organic garden in the back of the restaurant. I wanted dessert but was too full so they brought the complementary plate of fruit, fresh and delicious. This is truly an outstanding restaurant and not any more expensive than the pedestrian places down the hill.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere