“Lush pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 68 restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Description: we do turkısh pizzas which has couple of different type and also we serve potery kebab, claypot kebab with chicken, meat and vegetableYOU WİLL DEFİNELY ENJOY YOUR MEAL İN FIRIN EXPRESS
London, United Kingdom
“Lush pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Delicious and cheap pide. We both ate here every night for three nights, loving every single one of the different pides we tried. Very reasonable prices; friendly staff.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
“Great Pide 'Packet'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

So I didn't eat at the restaurant, I saw their delivery car and heard that they do take away, so yesterday morning before I started my hike through the Red & Rose valley I ordered a pide; it was the one with dried ground beef and cheese I think... It smelt wonderful when I got it but I resisted and went on with it sitting in my day pack and a can of Effes Draft (I definitely recommend the draft with .25 more it tastes so much better).

After spending a fair bit of time at the Open Air Museum, I finally arrived at the top of the valley, and decided that I would eat before I make my descend. So you should know the pide has been sitting in side my backpack for about 3.5 hours but when I took it out it was still somewhat warm and it tasted sooooo good. Thing I know about any pizza like food is that if it tastes good cold then we have a winner.

I'm definitely going back to try it hot :)

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent pide at very low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed in Goreme for 6 days during Nov. 2012 and decided to eat here based on tripadvisor reviews. We are so glad we did. I had the pide with beef, tomatoes, peppers, and onion and it was thin and crispy and wonderful. My husband had the chicken with vegetables which had been prepared in a clay pot. It was served with a salad and rice and was really good. I added a green salad which had crisp lettuce, tomatoes and cucumbers. The entire meal with soft drinks came to 27 TL, about $14. The portions were so large that we took the leftovers back to our hotel and enjoyed them for lunch the next day. The restaurant has seating inside and out, is simple, but very clean. It is enjoyed by locals and tourists. We really encourage any visitor to Goreme to visit. The pide was better than any pizza I have ever had in the states and the choices are extensive. The owner accepts credit cards.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, Australia
“Visit Firin Express for delicious pide and friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

We ate here three times during our 4 night stay in Goreme. It's really busy all the time as it is well recommended in the guide books. Service is fast and friendly. The pide is delicious (6 or 7 lira). We tried the pottery kebab one night (18-20tl) which is broken at the table. Sometimes the dinner comes with free cups of tea too. Consistently yummy and cheap food.

Visited November 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
“pretty good pide”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

i liked my pide. this is one of the few restaurants in goreme serving normal turkish food at normal turkish prices without the tourist upcharge or downgrading of food.

Visited October 2012