“Best food in Cappadocia” 5 of 5 stars

Hakki Pasa MeydanI, Goreme, Turkey
Update restaurant details
Ranked #43 of 67 restaurants in Goreme
Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
London, United Kingdom
“Best food in Cappadocia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 NEW via mobile

We were in Goreme for only 24 hours & ate our only 2 meals at this restaurant! Our first meal was so great we had to come back for more! Best pide we have ever had, exceptional service & very well priced. Don't miss out trying a pide here, we highly recommend.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Just a rip off!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

7 TL for a small plate of fries and another 8 TL for a piddly veg pide...believe me the pide's were never this small anywhere in turkey and were priced the same or even lesser than 8TL. Taste also was very average at this place as the toppings were added miserly. Nothing but a rip off! It is places like these that bring a bad name to wonderful touristy places. Loved Goreme otherwise!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
turkey
“very poor service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The service inside was dissappointing. Most order bills where mixed up so most of the night spent listening to everyone fixing their bills. Wine very overpriced same wine half price in next restuarant. Were given starters without knives, forks plates or bread all required for our order. Left to the next rest. For the rest of the meal due to lack of professional or warm if any service.

Beijing, China
“pide is so delicious!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

The restaurant is located in the downtown of Goreme. While i had meals here i can enjoyed the good view outside. waiters here are very nice~~~i really enjoyed the pide and soup here~esp the chicken and cheese pide^^

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ithaca, New York
“Extremely friendly staff and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was just walking around Goreme to have dinner and I walked in to this place. I'm so glad I did! They had delicious pide and soup. The bread they served came fresh out of the oven in front of me. What I liked the best was the friendly staff. Since I was traveling solo, I started some conversation with the waiters (there were more waiters than the customers), who had varying levels of English fluency. Yet they all tried to have conversation. I really enjoyed talking to them. They also offered Turkish tea, which I refused; then they brought some delicious watermelon slices. I asked them how much to pay for the watermelon before I left; they said I'm their guest and it's on the house. Real Turkish hospitality.

• Visited June 2013