We spent 5 nights in a wonderful cave room. We arrived by bicycle sick and Jacky took care about us in a superb way. Rooms are impeccable, clean and wonderfully decorated. Jacky is a great cook and fulfilled all our whishes and desires. Breakfast was the best in 7 weeks cycling through Turkey. When we go back to Göreme once - we certainly go back to this great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With views over Goreme, the family-run Elif Star Cave Hotel has a terrace and a restaurant. It offers traditionally decorated rooms and free Wi-Fi in all areas. Goreme Bus Terminal is within 5 minutes' walk. The cave rooms at Elif Star are heated and feature traditional textiles, parquet floors and carpets. All rooms have their own private bathroom with toilet and shower. Each is decorated with a combination of Ottoman and Greek interior style. A traditional Turkish breakfast with eggs, olives, honey and jam is served daily. The hotel's a la carte restaurant also serves traditional home made dishes like kofte and fresh local trout. Dining is possible either indoors or at the open courtyard with flowers. The reception works 24 hours aday, provides room service. Laundry and ironing services are available upon request, at an extra charge. Guests can relax in the garden and enjoy scenic views of Goreme from the hotel's balconies. Hotel Elif Star Cave also organises hot air balloon rides and daily Cappadocia tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elif Star Caves reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elif Star Caves Goreme, Cappadocia, Turkey
- Elif Star Caves Hotel Goreme