“Fabulous &” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Atlas Balloons

Atlas Balloons
Cumhuriyet Mahallesi 520.Sokak No:9, Avanos 50100, Turkey (Formerly Alaaddin Balloons)
+903845117065
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 15 things to do in Avanos
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a unique, exhilarating adventure Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
“Fabulous &”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Everything was very nice,cappadocia was very nice,We've had good things in Cappadocia thanks to atlas balloon,service was fabulous, We liked cappadocia with atlas balloon, i remember a name of person . I suppose his name was Kemal . He interested with me so also thank you Kemal and thank you employee of atlas ballon.

Visited April 2013

• Turkish first
Belmont, North Carolina
“Flight over Kapadokia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

On May 2, 2013, I had the pleasure of taking an early morning flight over Kapadokia, Turkey with Allaaddin Balloons. After a someone 2nd tier early morning snack and a delayed start--we were among the last 3 baloons in the air--we had an enjoyable ride. It lasted about 45 minutes, meaning we had among the longer flights of the day. They were quite courteous and demonstrated a high degree of professionalism once airbourne.

They work very hard at making the experience pleasurable for their guests. I would recommend them for the balloon flight.

Visited May 2013
Istanbul, Turkey
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic and memorable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I was so happy with all aspects of our flight with Alaaddin. I searched quite a few companies - there are lots to choose from - but Alaaddin offerred good value for money and a really personal service. The coordination before the day was good with accurate information about weather forecasts and the chances of making the flight (April winds and showers can be variable). On the morning our pick up was on time at 0515 and we enjoyed a good breakfast. We had a steady flow of information about what was happening and when and the Operations manager and other guys spoke good english to answer all our questions. My wife was nervous, my teenagers grossly over excited and I am a military pilot anyway so knew that the answers I was given were plausible. Our pilot for the morning was professional and charming and, again, spoke good english. Happily we were a small group - only 10 in the basket - so it felt even more special and everyone got a window seat. The views of the Rose Valley, Goreme Museum and towards Uschidar Castle are truly amazing from the air and the camera was working overtime in the dawn sunlight. We were kept informed by the pilot of what was going on, he varied the height way up and breathtakingly low and we had the spectacle of other balloons to marvel at too. Our landing was notably un-dramatic (my wife enjoyed that!) and then we had the glass of fizz and certificates all round. Exactly an hour's flight and then driven back to the hotel for 0800. Really, really memorable.

Visited April 2013
Madrid, Spain
“Excellent trip over the Capadoccia!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just came back home from a trip all over turkey, we had a great time there. One of the most amazing experience was the balloon flight over the Capadoccia!! The team from Alaaddin Balloons took good care of all the group (20 persons), they picked us up from the hotel, then we had breakfast and then we jumped on the balloon to start the ride. All the time we were guided by Kemal. He helped us a lot during the trip. We did all the booking by their website, then they came to our hotel to give us all the information (you can pay in cash or credit card).
100% recommended!! You wont regret this adventure.

Visited March 2013