“A Truly HORRIBLE place to stay!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cicek Aile Pansiyonu
Oren Mahallesi, Meco Caddesi No:9 Burhaniye, Balikesir 10700, Turkey   |
Ranked #22 of 43 Balikesir B&B and Inns
Chonqging China
“A Truly HORRIBLE place to stay!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Myself and 2 Australian friends are on a cycling trip through Turkey and stayed at the Cicek Aile Pansiyonu last night on a booking through booking.com. It was an absolutely miserable place to stay. To begin, the WiFi did not work wherever we tried it in the pension, room, the hallways and breakfast area (and we really did need it to do work from home in US and Australia), the place was very noisy with girls on our floor screaming, talking on their cellphones loudly in the hallway and even after we asked them to be quiet, it did no good. No hot water in the shower, a room so small I literally couldn't even walk anywhere in it (for 28 Euro a night?? Give me a break!), heat did not work in room so it was freezing in the room at night and to make matters worse, in the morning the woman wanted to charge me the same rate (28 Euro) for the room when my friends who had a big double room were paying the same. Her excuse was that my room had a double bed which was for 2 people. This place is ridiculous and I wouldn't stay here again if it were free. We got absolutely no sleep whatsover as these girls (we believe they were the owner's daughters) kept us up with their loud noise, talking on phones, etc. until after 3 a.m. We told the woman and she did nothing nor did she even state she would give us a reduced rate for the room. Only after I refused to pay the 28 Euro for the room (when it was the same as my friend's huge room with kitchen) and that I'd gotten no sleep because of the loud girls in the room next to mine, did she reduce my rate to 20 Euro ( which was still a ridiculous rate to pay). This place is ridiculous and they run it like a scam. Travelers to Burhaniye should avoid this pension at all costs, unless you enjoy no sleep and getting scammed by the owners.

Pitiful place.

Leonard DeMoss

Room Tip: You won't get a good room there; don't even bother staying there. Plenty of other good place...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Balikesir hotels

1 review from our community

Been to Cicek Aile Pansiyonu? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cicek Aile Pansiyonu

Address: Oren Mahallesi, Meco Caddesi No:9 Burhaniye, Balikesir 10700, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Turkish Aegean Coast > Balikesir Province > Balikesir
Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #22 of 43 B&Bs / Inns in Balikesir
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cicek Aile Pansiyonu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cicek Aile Pansiyonu Turkey/Balikesir

If you own or manage Cicek Aile Pansiyonu, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.