- staff helpful as possible given constraints.
- cheap considering it was 1 week all inclusive.
- food good. If you want typically western / fast food you may struggle. If you like fresh salads, soups and grilled meats then you'll enjoy although and a decent variety.
- room size. This may be hit and miss but mine was of a decent size.
- animation team. Not the best but would probably be better with a bit more planning and some more audience participation.
Areas for improvement:
- room was not great. Massive gaps in laminate flooring where it should join, lots of mould in bathroom. Definitely in desperate need of refurb. Again think this is hit and miss.
- drinks served in very small plastic disposable cups. Not very sustainable nor very nice to drink from.
- room tidied but not properly cleaned in a week. Other people's hair in the bed and on the floor. Not enough towels. Basic things.
- loud. No soundproofing and doors easily carried by a breeze so lots of slamming at all hours of the day / night
Overall an average place with lots of room for improvement but this takes time. Ok for r&r but I would have been disappointed if this were my main summer holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club scala nuova hotel all inclusive wurde 2014 neu erbaut und befindet sich auf der halbinsel kusadasi welches in den letzten jahren zu den favoriten -orten für urlauber gehört. wir verfügen über 151 neu eingerichtete zimmer,einen 700m langen Strand,zentral gelegen,ottoman corner, Spa , snack bar, gartenanlage, bewachter parktplatz , animation, safe, roomservice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Club Scala Nuova reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.