“Great View, Amazing Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Stella

Save Saved
You added Hotel Stella to your Saves list
Hotel Stella
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Haci Feyzullah Mah. Bezirgan Sok. No:44 Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey (Formerly Stella Travellers Inn)   |
Ranked #26 of 149 hotels in Kusadasi
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Great View, Amazing Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed there for 2 days and we really loved it. The Hotel has amazing views of the harbour and the service is amazing. Hasan was very helpful, he helped arrange our tours and airport transfer. We had a friend cancel last minute and Hasan was kind enough to adjust one of the room costs.The location is good withing walking distance of the main town area and Bar street. The rooms are basic but spacious and clean definitely worth the money you pay.Definitely recommend to other

Room Tip: The higher floors have great views
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

71 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

When you are at the seaside, is there anything more perfect than having a balcony with a view of the sea?....Yes, a location that is in walking distance of the hubbub...but not in the center of it...
But to top it off, the owner, Hassan was nice as can be....he picked us up at 1pm from the bus depot, arranged our tours and was friendly and helpful in all respects... Thank you Hassan,.Totally recommend this hotel...it is a find!

Room Tip: I believe that all rooms face the sea...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Hotel Stella was one of the nicest hotels I stayed at in Turkey which was partly because of the helpfulness of the staff who were able to arrange things like laundry, Adaland tickets, and also provided good dinner recommendations and useful instructions on how to get to Ladies Beach and Ephesus.

My experience of other hotels in Turkey was mixed, often I wanted to ask for advice or recommendations but the level of English just wasnt there to get that next level of service.

The rooms are a good size, the bathroom is clean and you can enjoy breakfast on the balcony looking out at the cruise ships.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Tweed Heads, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My friend and I kept pinching ourselves while we were staying at this Hotel. We couldn't believe we had been lucky enough to stumble across it. It is total value, we just loved sitting on our deck watching the cruise ships come and go and the beautiful views of Kusadasi. Hassan, the owner went the extra mile and gave us the best service of any Hotel we'd stayed in, ensuring we were comfortable and had everything we needed. I honestly don't see how anyone could be anything but thrilled with him, his lovely Parents, and the Hotel. It is close to the markets, cafes and restaurants and has its own pool. Thanks Hassan for a great stay!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

It was a great holiday for us. The hotel has a great view, the rooms are clean and the hospitability is wonderful. Next year we will stay again. The hotel near to city centre, easy to access transportation services. Thank you Stella Hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Such a great hostel/hotel! It was so cheap for what we got, the view was incredible both from our room and from the bar, the rooms were clean, the service was fantastic and the hotel itself was in a great location. The owner, Hasaan, was the best, he was so friendly and really looked after us. I'd highly recommend this hotel as it made our stay in the beautiful Kusadasi even better. We miss you Hasaan.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at hotel stella after looking at the reviews from this site. When we walked into the hotel we were amazed! The view was breathtaking! Hasan the owner and his lovely father were helpful from the start, however an incident occurred between his friends company who we booked a pamukkale tour with and although Hasan tried to sort it out over the phone, he took me down to the office of his friend and owner of "peron travel" tour company, who then proceeded to treat me with utter disrespect. Continually calling me rude and a liar. I took great offense to this obviously, and it was horrible being sat down in front of 2 Turkish men while they are having a go at you. I broke down in tears and hasan felt no quilt at making one of his guests cry and we then proceeded to leave the hotel 1 night early and he still did not show remorse. I am a nurse and midwife in Australia and if I ever made one of my patients cry I would be completely apologetic and try my hardest to go out of my way to gain back respect. In fairness for this tripadvisor forum, hasan was great to begin with but if it comes between his guest and his friend he will choose his friend over customer service.

• Stayed August 2012
hasanhp, Owner at Hotel Stella, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Sarah, As I explained also for your sisters review, what You are trying here is, taking my point down and try to damage my business. There was nothing wrong with me and the hotel, myou were happy till the and. You said you want to attend to Pamukkale tour and arrange to us. I arranged to you, bought the ticket for you and bring it to your room which is our service. On the day you get into bus and suddenly you decide not to go(maybe very tired, coming to hotel late from clubs) and come back to hotel called me expalined couple things that I have never heard that happened in the bus, and aactually it did not happen, and you said you want your money back 90 € Euros for 2 people, I told you if it is like this I will get you money back. But when I called the company and asked for the refund because of the reasons that you told me, he told me they are all your make up with the evidences(like over load bus,fighting in the bus,seats etc) so he said I wont refund because it is the policy. Then I told you it is nothing to do with me so lets go to office and you 2 can speak, I left my jon and took you to the office with my private car(I couldf tell you, you can go and speak and wrote the name of the office one paper but I want to help you,that I am regreting)so when we are there you suddenly start crying like a 5 years old girl and said you want your money, he refund you because you are my customer he said he wants you to be happy and money does not mean everything for us. He gave you the money and you ran away. You left me there and even did not said THANK YOU, your aim was money and as soon as you got it you ran a way.You left the hotel with willing, nobody aske dyou anything. And what were you expecting, were you expecting me to barricade and beg not to leave? You want to go and you went...What you are trying here is damage my business and try to make a negative points for me. Because you two sisters done 2 comments,if it is otherwise even you will not do one comment. So I wrote to tripadvisor also and expalined what you are trying to do,which is obvious here.They might do something with your comments if they dont. Who ever read these reviews and my respond should know that these two girls names given begining just tring to damage my business,and ignore them.THANK YOU!

Been to Hotel Stella? Share your experiences!