“Arora Hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 148 hotels in Kusadasi
Bucharest
“Arora Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

The rooms look all right, clean and cosy; the beach is narrow and the bottom of the sea was muddy and full of algae.
The food was ok, there was always something good that you could choose. If you are a meat eater, you would suffer there...I loved the salads and the sweets.
It is cheap and easy to go to Kusadasi by mini buses in the front of the hotel, all you have to do is to cross the main road and wave at the bus driver.(1 Euro or 2 TL)
If you need water, either buy from the hotel, or go to a nearby shop where it's cheaper and you can buy other things, too.
WE spent nice evenings with the program of the hotel.
If you are ready to spend some extra money, you can go on trips to Efesus and to Pamukkale.
I enjoyed my stay, but I wouldn't go there a second time!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view to the sea and the swimming pool.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
plymouth
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

we had a lovely time at the arora hotel, the staff were brilliant and very friendly, our room was facing the sea and we had a lovely view, the food was lovely we didnt go hungry something differnt every night and always lots of it.we would saty at this hotel again even tho it is a bit out of the way ,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Waterford, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The beds and towels were changed every day and the beds decorated with flower petals very nice touch well done staff. We never had the same main course twice in two weeks I enjoyed the experience. Up to 12 at night you could get hot creamy soup and bread which was great after a few beers at the bar where the staff were very friendly and helpful. Being the last two weeks of the season and only a hand full of people there we and the bar staff had to make our own entertainment until the national holiday started and many Turkish people arrived who were very friendly to us, we then had entertainment for the last 2 nights. The only down side for us was the lack of good walks and the distance from Kusadasi.

Room Tip: Pool side has veiw
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dunakeszi, Pest, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I had a wonderful time there. The food for me was excellent, the staff was very gentle, and the hotel was clean also. It's not far away from the center of Kusadasi also.
If I can, I would go back there again! :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Brasov, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

For me personally it was one of the finest holidays. Besides for small details that can be overlooked, starting at resort and up to serving everything was great.
The hotel staff impressed me the most by way of serving and approaching the tourists. The hotel itself was also up to expectations and here I Also refer to quality / price ratio.
I will gladly come anytime I have the chance and I will recommend it my friends.

Brasov, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great time spent at Arora hotel with my friends. It has large rooms and very clean, good for a 4 stars hotel, it's situated in a quiet place not so far to the center. The food was not extraordinary all the time but ok (interesting i could say ). The thing that make's special this hotel is the atmosphere: friendly personnel (nice guys, we had a footbal match with them), great entertainer, thanks to Bora :) a lot of contests during the day, and nice evening shows.
I had a great holiday at Arora !!!

Brasov, Brasov, Romania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great holiday with friends, a lot of...dancing, beer and vodka with apple juice!!!!Every night the hotel offered a show for the guests and it was fun.The rooms were OK , the food was "decent" but not great and the service was nice.There weren't so many employes that spoke English but we managed to communicate slowly and that was not a problem. The pool was nice and cleaned ,more pleasant then the hotel's beach.I had a lot of fun and for the money we spent it was a good deal.I say hey to Bora ,a great guy that made our holiday at Arora Hotel very amusing.

Room Tip: Corner suites are great because you can see the city but also the sea.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Arora Hotel? Share your experiences!