Ok..... Message to all similar trip advisor afficionado's , Leave aside your cautious scepticism and embrace the plaudits given in previous reviews ! This B&B is EXCELLENT on so many levels e.g
1. LOCATION You are so close to the city that you can literally see from the bedroom windowroom 503! This was our first time to Kusadasi and the location was realy important to us.. Its just a few minutes walk to the nearest Restaurants Shops ect..but in any case most of the key sites are withing easy walking distance. Kusadasi is surprisingly small when it comes to scale ! More like a large village atmosphere than hectic city bustle.
2. ROOM STYLE Entering though the Small Coridor Wooden Doors Walls are so clean and very well decorated the bath room is clean and big on size.Tv Falt screen and small fridge are very easy to use if you are planing tos tay bit longer at sezgins.
4. SERVICE Deniz and Sezgin were such perfect hosts. Without promting they provided everything we needed to know about Kusadasi Ephesus and we observed that this was their style and professionalism towards all guests. Dont bother researching Restaurants , how to best get from A to B etc. just trust in their local knowledge because you will get as much local and accurate briefing as you want on arrival and throughout. We could not fault it. The service continued right to the very end as the View of Kusadasi crew arranged our final transfer back to the airport via private hire transport. The driver was spot on time , transfer was stress free and the price was no more than the standard taxi rate ! This is the perfect spot for a few days break.
- Also Known As:
- Sezgin Hotel Kusadasi
- Sezgin Hotel Anzac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sezgin is a friendly hotel with private rooms that represent great value for money. Despite its central location, free pick-up from Kusadasi Port or bus station is available.Sezgin Hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with fridge and cooking facilities. If you don't feel like preparing your own meals, buffet breakfast and home-cooked, traditional Turkish dishes for lunch and dinner are available every day.You can enjoy yourself in the swimming pool, relax in the peaceful botanic garden or have a cold drink at the bar. Barbecues with live music and belly dancing are organized regularly.In the lounge of Sezgin Hotel you can watch satellite TV or a DVD and meet other travellers from around the world. A visit to the hammam is a must.The hotel's friendly, multilingual staff will be happy to arrange for you day trips to places around Kusadasi, including the Greek island of Samos. Free shuttle service to Ephesus, home of archaeological marvels such as the Temple of Artemis (one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World), is at your disposal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, HostelBookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Sezgin & Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.