Upon arriving around 12.30am at Ephesia holiday beach club we were greeted with sandwiches and shown to our rooms.
The rooms were clean and spacious with air con, although this could be temperamental.
We found the hotel really clean overall and the food had a good variety which was tasty, most was buffet service however there was always a chef cooking in front of you with a different option each day if you wanted a hot dish.
The drinks were very generous and we had to ask on a couple of occasions to only give us half the spirit measurement as it was so strong but nevertheless they tasted like branded spirits and wines. The beer/lager was nice, slightly watered down but still nice.
The only thing that I would say let this hotel down was the entertainment or lack of it. There was always something happening in the ampitheatre during the evening but mainly for children and when the 'adult entertainment' started it was geared up more towards to the German and Belgian travellers.
There was live music a couple of times a week but whilst we were there it was the same two men playing guitar and saxophone and they played the same set twice.
If the entertainment was better I would give 5/5 as it was a wonderful relaxing and picturesque getaway.
The only other downside is the location. It is a good 15-20 mins away from the main town. This isn't a problem during the day as you can get thr number 6 bus just outside the hotel for 2lira (about 70p) anywhere and although they are crowded for that price you can't complain. Or you can get a taxi for 45lira again straight outside of the hotel.
The hotel has its own private beach which while small is very relaxing with free sunbeds and water sports to do throughout the day which is good.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to a couple or family wanting a relaxing break away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort