Spotless rooms, lovely pools. Location ideal as not too far from Kusadasi town. Most staff are very friendly. Local beer and spirits all very nice. Meal times are hectic, get there early and you'll be fine though! My partner and I worked out a plan of action each night to beat the queues! Entertainment was dire it has to be said...but we didnt go for that. At times we did feel a bit isolated as we were among very few other Brits, and other nationalities didnt seem to be as courteous when it came to queueing! That said some people can be too picky and fussy when it comes to reviewing, this place is not a 5 star luxury resort, but for the money you pay it is more than adequate.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.