We have just returned from 2 weeks at this hotel and it was definitely one of the best holidays we have ever had. I have never stayed in a hotel as clean as this one before! The staff at the hotel were so friendly and hard working, nothing was too much trouble. Although not close to Kusadasi centre, this wasn't a problem as the hotel is all inclusive. If you want to explore the town, there is a bus which stops right outside the complex. The hotel has its own shops and a photography studio - the lads are always taking pictures, but without any hassle to try and get you to buy them. The hotel is right on the beach, which was great for water sports - we tried parasailing and loved it. There are 4 pools on site - one is a quiet area, one for activities, one with 7 water slides and then a final large swimming pool. You do have to get up early to get a sun bed though - even though they say they will remove towels left on unoccupied beds (they don't!). The weather was amazing, not a cloud in the sky - and just as warm in the evenings. The food in the restaurant was excellent - so much choice and something for everyone. One of my children is a fussy eater but even he had 2nd helpings on some occasions, which is unheard of! We were a party of 4 - 2 adults and 2 children under 11 - but this hotel would suit all ages. The only down side was the lack of English TV in the rooms, but I think this hotel is quite new to welcoming English guests - we travelled with First Choice and it was their first season there. But I would definitely return to this hotel and we were so sad to depart when our holiday was over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When it comes to spectacular sunsets, the Ephesia Holiday Beach Club’s got an A-plus location. And some of the best spots to enjoy this candy-striped display are from one of its four swimming pools or its pretty beach. Plus, when you factor in good food and a laid-back vibe, your batteries will be recharged in no time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ephesia Holiday Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Club Hotel Kusadasi
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Hotel
- Ephesia Holiday Beach Resort