“a relaxing week” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Pearl Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kusadasi
Sea Pearl Hotel
You added Sea Pearl Hotel to your Saves list
Kadinlar Denizi Mah., Kusadasi, Turkey   |
Ranked #36 of 148 Hotels in Kusadasi
west
“a relaxing week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2009

I found the sea pearl hotel just perfect for a relaxing week in the sun.From arrival to departure the service of the hotel was excellent.

WELL DONE SEA PEARL.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Polish first
ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2009

the sea pearl was perfect for a family with young children or older ones ! we went and had a 7 year old a 13 year and a 12 year old and they all loved ! the entitainers were amazing they were so funny and the little ones loved them ! they did great activities during the day and a night there would be a great show set up by the entitainers! i wasnt mad on turkey it just wasnt my cup of tea but the hotel made it a great holiday.the only thing i would say is that in the hotel they dont like you leaving they like too keep you in the hotel ! if i had to recomend one restaurant it would definatly be the sea garden its just on ladys beach! we made great friends with the owners and were sad to be leaving! i would also recomend going to the market on wedensday its brilliant ! and defo take the busses they come every ten mintues and are DIRT cheap we also took a trip to the water park ask at the reception and they would be happyy to helo out ! as i said before we made great friends in the sea garden and i would definatly o the we went there 4 out of 7 nights and we were sad to be leaving

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
kerry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2009

This was not my first time in turkey, i had been to the Sea Pearl twice previously and loved it.Was traveling with my aunt this time, we fancied a quiet relaxing holiday and thats exactly what we got , everyone was so friendly and helpful they couldnt do enough for us and not in a pushy way.We ate in the hotel a few nights and could not fault it even though it was impossible to finish due to the extremely large portions,Great value for money.Travelled to ladies beach just 5 minutes walk away Sea Gardens and Rosys are to be highly recommended for both service and quality of food and drink.On occasion we also ventured into main centre and again Saray restaurant for food and especially a bit of entertainment is well worth it.We did not make it to bar street but on previous holidays Jimmys is definately the place to go staff are so welcoming its like being on a night out with a huge group of friends.Really cannot fault any part of this holiday or the previous ones loved everything about them and have already booked 2 holidays to return this year cant wait

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with friends
Tralee, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

Kusadasi is not a nice part of turkey..you are plagued morning noon and night to buy something be it food or drink or shopping.
Sea Pearl is ok, nothing special, entertainment was painful the one night we decided to eat at the hotel. there are lots of restaurants down on ladies beach..go there! although you will probably get attacked on the way to buy a trip for the following day etc...
money was missing from my boyfriends suitcase when we returned after a day out...reception didnt care
i forgot a pair of earrings at the hotel and emailed them to post them to me at whatever cost, never happened they kept refusing to do so even though i would be the one paying for it.
just not a nice place,...i have not booked a package holiday since// my advice is to book flights and hotels seperately..usually works out cheaper also/ im sure there are many beautiful areas in turkey but kusadasi aint one of them!

• Liked — the pool was ok
  • Disliked — the staff
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Carrickmacross, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2008

Please read below my impression about my stay in Sea Pearl Hotel, Kusadasi, Turkey, on 10th of August - 17th of August 2008

Trays of food along with bottles and glasses were left lying in the hallways for days at a time, in some cases food was on trays from Sunday till Wednesday. Aside from creating an unsightly appearance this was an obvious concern for attracting vermin and subsequently having negative health impacts. I have attached a number of photos to demonstrate same.

The key for the air condition system was soldered to the hotel room key. If a person was left in the room, for example if I left my daughter in the room to sleep on, then they would have to stay in the room with no air condition and no electricity supply. This prevented the use of phone chargers, playstations, etc.. My daughter also suffered with a high temperature during the holiday and we were unable to leave her in the room with the air conditioning on.

When I asked at the desk for a second key I was told by the manager / owner, Seamus Glynn, that under no circumstances would they issue one. Subsequently a number of letters were delivered to our room stating that if I complained any further we would be asked to leave. I forwarded written replies through my office in Ireland to these letters but the hotel refused to accept them. The hotel seemed to be taking unusual steps to try and reduce its air condition needs as exemplified in the photograph of the fire doors being held open with a fire extinguisher. This fire door was held wide open five storeys above ground and created a serious safety risk especially considering the number of children passing this point.

The hotel management seemed more concerned with selling day excursion than the running of the hotel. The sale of these trip were pushed on guests daily. These trips were approximately double the price of what was being charged in the local town.

The carpet in the hallway leading to our room was dirty and in a poor state of repair. In one instance the carpet was so bad the hotel management placed a towel, not a mat, over the carpet to hide its poor state. I have attached photos showing same.

The linen on the dining tables was not changed on a daily basis. The dirty linen was simply put back on the table the following morning also piles of dirty linen was left all over the hotel.

I spoke with the travel company representative about my concerns, her details were posted on signs in the hotel. Her only response was that she had worked in the hotel for four years and that she believed that all was fine. As I understood she worked for the travel company she appeared to me to hold a bias towards the hotel. We expect the she would have been independent of the hotel and able to help with our issue however, this was not the case.

Also I understand that at the present time the only way to fly direct to Turkey is to purchase a package holiday to one of Mr. Glynn’s three hotels. This monopoly situation is obviously unfair and unsatisfactory.

So, if you want to travel to Turkey, be aware with Sea Pearl Hotel, Kusadasi, and two sisters hotels.

• Liked — leaving
  • Disliked — the owner
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Dublin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2008

The Sea Perl Hotel lies about 3 Km from the tourist centre. The hotel itself is for all intents and purposes a well run hotel, clean and with friendly staff. However it is best described as Ballymun in the sun a term your Irish readers will understand. What I mean is that it would remind you a lot of what one sees when one looks at old documentaries of Butlins Holiday camps. As far as I could see most of the guests stayed in the hotel not venturing out to sample Turkish life except for organised trips. The entertainment was amateurish and aimed at children.
The food, we had one dinner, lunch by the pool each day and breakfast each morning was poor to say the least while the service was friendly and efficient.

The room was cleaned each day and we were very happy with the efforts put in by the staff to keep the hotel clean overall. In addition the reception staff were very efficient and friendly. Internet access was slow and in this day and age had to pay for it seems a little mean.

Our holiday company was Sunway Ireland and I have to say that our rep was excellent always ready to help and the information she provided was spot on.

Would we go again? Yes we would return to Turkey not sure if we would opt for this hotel again. I would not knock it if you like the Butlins type thing or going to a place and staying there I guess it is not easy to travel 3Km with kids at night. So yes if you have young kids or don’t like to get out and about it will be perfect for you.

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Food
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
waterford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2008

just returned from a week long stay in the sea pearl,was there for the midterm break and it was the last week in the season so a lot of restaurants and pubs were closed. Because of these we found ourselves limited with regards to entertainment and spent most of the nites sampling the hotel entertainment. It had its moments but was really geared towards kids. I felt 11 o clock at nite was a bit late to be singing head,shoulders,knees etc and thought they could have done this a bit earlier and provided something else for the adults at that hour of the nite.
The breakfast was bland and was the same everyday,i dont want to eat another omlette for the next month.
The hotel was spotless and they even made swans out of towels in our room.
They dont like to see you leave the hotel and are eager for you to stay there. They charge for everything,we paid 15 euro tp play a game of bingo!
Overall it is a nice hotel and the dolmus bus stops outside it every few mins to bring you into kusadasi

• Liked — hotel cleanliness,staff friendliness
  • Disliked — location,entertainment
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Sea Pearl Hotel? Share your experiences!