Just returned from a week at the KUSTUR CLUB and I have to say it was even better than I expected. The activities and animation team were great, they invited you to participate, they did not force themselves upon you, but you knew where they were if you need them. Our room was large with a kingsize and single bed in it, very clean. The bathroom was clean but tired looking, but only really probably what I would expect getting to the end of the season. Maybe a kettle in the room would be my only recommendation. The gym was good but the opening hours poor, I would recommend it to pen 0800-2000 hours, closing at 1800 hours was a bit early for the sun worshippers!! Food was excellent and amazing variety, I would say there was something different every day. Plenty of sunloungers. Staff are great very friendly and appeared not to expect a tip something new to me going to Egypt most of the time where they expect a tip. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Majesty Club Kuştur is an unique holiday club spread over a 170 acres of land where the turquoise blue of Aegean sea blends into a huge forest of pine trees with beautiful spring flowers that is proud of serving five-star accommodation and catering services since 1966. Majesty Club Kuştur is only 4 km away from Kuşadası town center and distance to Izmir’s Adnan Menderes Airport is only 70 km. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi