We came here again and were glad to see there were definitely some improvements since last year: there are now fresh bottles of water on the tables in the restaurant, the coffee is better and there's another (and slightly better) brand of wine also. The carpeted rooms are now vacuumed regularly. The food was even better than we remembered. Everything was still spic & span. The only thing they should take care of, are the wasps. They are very annoying and aggressive and sometimes you just have to fled with your plate. Some cheap wasp catchers would be welcome!
The mattresses on the sunbeds are wiped off every morning, but there are still a lot of broken sunbeds. Staff is super friendly and at the restaurant the waiters were defintely more alert than last year.
Mattresses the bed are still very hard, but that's a matter of preference.
We had a lovely holiday again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everything is thought for you in Kustur Holiday Village - a unique club of its own of those 448 rooms furnished for your ultimate pleasure which should be classified as superior , garden , family and suit rooms - tendering comfort along with a unique garden view, balcony or terrace, sattelite TV, direct dialling telephone , minibar, hairdryer, bathtub, babycot (upon request), dressing table, self controlled air conditioning , daily newspaper service (upon request), wake-up service, message service, dry cleaning, laudry service , smoke detector , automatic fire alarm system and more.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kustur Club Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kustur Club Holiday Village Hotel Kusadasi
- Kustur Hotel Holiday Village
- Kustur Hotel Kusadasi