“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #53 of 148 hotels in Kusadasi
tehran
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

now i am in this hotel.i really love this hotel .every things is comfortable for me and my family.all of the staf are very kind and helpful specially the manager
(ali) .the view of the hotel is amazing and wonderful,you can see all the city.it is near the city center, we go on foot to the city center and we can go by dulmosh every where , the dumosh station is just near the hotel.the food is realy delicious.we are realy satisfied about our choice.(thanks alot about every things)

Room Tip: my room number 203
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wollongong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in a family room at panorama hill hotel. The view from our room was amazing and overlooked the marina and ocean. The staff at the hotel were very hospitable at all times. The buffet at the restaurant was plentiful and delicious at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pool was cleans and is very big. The location of the hotel is also very convenient, it's a 3 minute bus drive from the main shopping area. I highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

The hotel location is a bit far from the port, but it its a nice hotel. We found the room was basic, but modern, updated rooms. It is clean. There is a very nice pool, with a beautiful view of kusadasi. Staff at reception are ok, but pool side and in the restaurant they were nice. Hotel also has a Turkish bath and spa, but it's a little pricey. Food was quite nice for buffet. I would recommend it for a stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

In general, I did not feel the advertising for the hotel was accurate. The price felt inequitable compared to our experience.

The communication at reception was unclear and as the receptionist did not speak very good english. The room was minimally furnished, the door to our room was thin and we could hear every person who walked by, there was one piece of small soap in the bathroom which was considered "free toiletries." We arrived late in the day and dirty. My husband went to take a shower and there was only cold water at a very low pressure. We inquired about this at the front desk and were told they knew about the problem, that the entire hotel didn't have hot water and they would fix it with in the hour. I wasn't pleased that they knew it was a problem upon our arrival and didn't preemptively warn us. We decided to go for a swim in the mean time. While at the pool we noticed dirt nests in the widow frames of every window in the hotel. There were three in our window alone. We found out later that they were some sort of birds nests. After the swim we went back to the room to short our laundry. One of the reasons we chose the hotel was for laundry service (as advertised). Once I had my laundry shorted and ready I went to the front desk and inquired about where to leave it. The receptionist looked at me as if she had no idea what I was talking about and told me she would have to call someone to ask about laundry and it wasn't clear to me when I walked away weather or not they actually offered the service. Returning to the room, I discovered my husband had stepped on something sharp and clear on the foor and hurt his foot. It looked like a small shard of glass but we weren't sure. The water still was not working and there was no guarantee that it would.

We let the reception know that we wanted to leave the hotel and she did her best to accomodate us by offering to upgrade our room. We let her know that we appreciated her attempt but that this would not change many of the factors we were displeased with. The manager came and spoke with us (he spoke better english) and also offered to "make things right" we let him know what we preferred to find a different hotel. He allowed us to cancel our reservation without penalty, which was appreciated.

The view was nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to The Panorama Hill? Share your experiences!