“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Almaty, Kazakhstan
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

It was our first stay at this hotel and i would surely come here for the second time. The staff was very polite to us, especially I am so thankful to guest relations officer Akmaral, she was very kind whenever we needed her help. This is a beautiful, very clean, big hotel and if you stay there you must visit the turkish hamam inside it. I got very much pleasure from it and would go there again. I liked the service, food, location, cleanliness, staff and the value also was pretty good. My friends and I enjoyed our vacation here very much.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
GRAND BLUE SKY I, Genel Müdür at Grand Blue Sky International, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

We would like to thank for this feedback. "Thank you"! We will be very glad to see you here again.

Durmuş DOĞAN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Tehran, Iran
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was for 7 days in BlueSky Hotel.. That hotel has perfect and educated and polite guest service in which helps you to have a nice time in Turkey...
And one negative point is about Internet service... You can not use video conference application then I think the ISP of this hotel activated some permission to do that, then I can't use vibes Skype line and tango but at last I found the ooVoo application that can crash the permission.. In this hotel the ooVoo was worked.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Pythagorion, Greece
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I have been visiting this hotel for the last 10 years, twice a year, with my wife and my children, and we came to the conclusion that the last years the quality of the service and the products of food has been increased in a high level. Specially the al la cart restaurant has a special gourmet of tastes. You can find what ever you just can imagine! Also the service is more than the best you can get in a 5 stars hotel at Turkey! The accommodation and the facilities you can find there they are just amazing.. It has spa services, Turkish bath, tennis and more. And the time that we enjoyed all those facilities, our children where having also a nice time with the teachers and the animators. They were painting, playing in the kid's pool and having a lot of fun! We definitely recommend this hotel for all of these and specially for the clean and comfy rooms that they have! Thank you GRAND BLUE SKY for the hospitality. We will be there again at the middle of October!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
GRAND BLUE SKY I, Genel Müdür at Grand Blue Sky International, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to get in touch with us to share your recent experience in The Grand Blue Sky International.

We are felt really proud of your kind feedback. We are pleased to provide the best service to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Herne Bay, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from a 9 night holiday at this resort.
The entire complex was extremely clean and well presented,our room although needing updating was also extremely clean and well looked after,we cannot fault the staff and how attentive and friendly they were.The food was very varied but if you stay here you must try the Chinese restaurant at least once(one al a carte meal is included at any of the 3 al a carte restaurants that are on site) it was wonderful!.However the Italian restaurant was sublime,we enjoyed our meal there so much we booked another evening meal there and were very surprised how reasonably
priced it was, (if we had known this we would have re visited the Chinese restaurant)
A big thank you must go to Cevat who works at the Italian restaurant he has a wonderful sense of humour and is attentive (without being overbearing) that he knows how to make your dining experience unforgettable,We also think that praise should go to the manager for the way he manages his staff and for his ability to relate to his customers.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I visited this resort in june 2013 and i can say that it was one of my best vacations ever. Very beautiful places everywhere. The hotel has an awesome view, a wonderful garden, palm trees everywhere and also a magnificent swimming pool. The beach is a wonderful place for sunbathing during daytime but also a great venue for live music parties at night. Also during daytime there are various games and activities by the swimming pool. There is no way you could get bored here. The accomodations are very generous and clean, the staff are very kind and well trained and they all speak english. Also, the food is great and plenty of it too. There are various restaurants from which you can choose. My personal favorite is the chinese restaurant, the food is absolutely delicious. I'd like to thank the manager of the restaurant Cemal for his kindness, he's great. I've made a few friends there and i can't wait to come back to this corner of heaven very soon.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

We want to thank for your review .We will be very glad to see you here in The Grand Blue Sky International.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Spent a week and it was great, would go back again! People are really friendly, food was lovely and hotels very clean, pool was very nice and the weather was great all week. I'd defiantly recommend the place to my friends and family and will hopefully go again!

• Stayed September 2012

Vantaa, Finland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I have been at the Grand Blue Sky Hotel six times with my family and every time our holiday gets better and better.There is friendly,pleasant personnel,from the reception to the beach.All the rooms,from the first floor to the sixth floor,are big,there was enough space for four of us.And the buffet was very good,there was a huge variety of food and amazing long dessert table..We also tried the Chinese and the Italian a la carte restaurant,both of them were very good.
The view from the hotel room is magnificent,like from the paradise,the garden and the sea..Their garden is really beautiful and maybe thats why I can really relax on my holiday.I can only say that my holiday really starts at the Grand Blue Sky.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

We are looking forward to welcoming you again in the very near future.

Durmuş DOĞAN

Been to Grand Blue Sky International? Share your experiences!