My Husband and I spent a week at this resort recently and we could not fault it.
We read the reviews before we went so were a little apprehensive but when we arrived and checked into our room we were pleasantly surprised. Overall the food was great, there was always nice fresh food being put out and a good selection of different types of food from Mexican to English and Turkish. Wasn't really bothered about the English food actually because if we were we would have gone to Blackpool. We didn't get any stomach bugs as we kept ourselves clean and used sanitiser. A little hygiene goes a long way. It is a massive resort which caters for hundreds of people so it only takes one person with a bug to use the door in front of you to pass it on. Common Sense really.
There was no one we knew who got ill.
I loved the water slides and spent an hour or so there in the mornings before heading to either the pool or the beach for the rest of the day.
Beach clean, tidy and safe which is great as I loved being in the sea and diving off the piers.
If you do go in the sea just get some sea shoes from the gift shop because there are urchins which could sting your feet.
Check out the fish at the Marina as well. Everyday bread is put in a bin for you to feed them and snorkel with them as well. Great fun!
All the staff were very friendly and smart.
The entertainment at the night was really good as well and the Animation Staff made you feel welcome and part of everything no matter what age you were.
The drinks were good too and enjoyed the all inclusive. The Sunset Bar at night looks stunning. Overall I would recommend this resort to anyone as there is something for everyone.
Can't wait to go back sometime in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are 644 rooms meeting all our guests expectations.There are 316 rooms, including 9 suites and 2 royal suite in the 5 star hotel, while in the club there are 328 rooms. Air conditioning, telephone with outside line, minibar, satellite TV, safe and hair dryer in the rooms.• Day long unlimited entertainment in our aquapark. The only turbulance slide in Turkey – all together 5 slides.• There are 4 children’s pools, of which 1 is in the main building and 3 are in the Mini Club area, and 3 adult pools of which 1 is indoor and 2 outdoor.• The main hotel restaurant has an capacitiy of 1.200 covers, while we have 2 indoor restaurants with capacities of 300 and 500 covers. Snack services are available in the Coastal, Marina and Peninsula areas during daytime hours, and a la carte services in the Marine Restaurant and Panorama Restaurant are provided during the evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and HotelsClick so you can book your Pine Bay Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Bay Holiday Hotel Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Resort Kusadasi
- Pine Bay Holiday Resort Kusadasi