If you are thinking of staying somewhere for only a night or two, this is the perfect place to stay. Quiet location & clean rooms, service is also quick and food is decent. As usual, this hotel has a few things they can improve on:
1. TV is small.
2. Bathroom could be a bit bigger.
3. Pillows are hard and I don't like hard pillows.
The room is pretty modern and clean. Not much to say about this hotel but it's nice for a quick getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kusadasi, one of Turkey's principle holiday resorts, offers an excellent environment for an unforgettable holiday. Situated on the west coast of Turkey- 90km south of Izmir, Kusadasi, is reputed for one of the most attractive city of the Aegean, as it is close to the important historical sites including Ephesus, Didyma, Priene, Miletos-the principals of ancient times, and ideal for sightseers.Yacht Marina 1 km, Palm Beach 1 km, City Center 700 mt, Harbour 2 km, Adnan Menderes Airport (ADB) 70 km, Ephesus 20 km, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tatlises Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tatlises Hotel Kusadasi