“Ertunga is terrific” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Turkey Private Tours

Turkey Private Tours
Saglik Cad., Kusadasi 09400, Turkey (Formerly Ephesus Tourist Guide- Private Tours)
+90 537 785 7290
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize private, culturel, sightseeing tours in ephesus, istanbul, pergamon, pamukkale and many other sights in Turkey.
Portland, Oregon
“Ertunga is terrific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I just completed a private 2-day tour with Ertunga Ecir as my guide. We went to Hieropolis/Pamukkale, Aphrodisias, Miletos, Didyma, and Priene (skipped Ephesus, because I have been there several times already), and he was absolutely wonderful--friendly, prompt, very reliable and knowledgeable, flexible, and has excellent English. I can't imagine a more helpful and comfortable guide to work with. he was just great, and I strongly recommend him to anyone needing a guide anywhere in Turkey!

Visited April 2013
eertunga, Owner at Turkey Private Tours, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Nicholas, I also enjoyed guiding you, it was a great experience! Hope to see you again in Turkey!

melbourne
“Ertunga Really Knows Christian History in Turkey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Enjoyed our recent 22 day trip in Western Turkey visiting many Christian History sites. Ertunga was able to knit together much disparate info, suggesting changes as we went along to compensate for weather problems, etc. I would make the following recommendations: (1) Take Euros and Turkish Lira, not USA dollars, (2) Take eye drops and diarrhea tablets, and (3) Do not pet any cats or dogs - disease spreads rapidly. Best parts of the trip for me was Cappadocia and Priene.

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

That was the most interesting place l have ever visited. I would definetly recomend to see this place.

Oz
4 attraction reviews
“Ertunga - best Turkey tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

We just finished a 22-day tour around Turkey led by Ertunga Ecir. I am so pleased to have him as our guide. He is very professional with our 19 pax team. Everyone is very pleased and enjoyed the tour. Ertunga is very knowledgable and gives excellent explanation in English. He certainly makes our tour very enjoyable with his good sense of humor. Even when we were snowed in Cappodocia and our bus broke down, Ertunga definitely handled all the challenges we throw at him very well. Even in crisis, Ertunga manages to make our tour itinerary continue on smoothly. Definitely I would strongly encourage anyone who is visiting Turkey for the first time to request for Ertunga to be your guide. You will definitely have a great and memorable time as all of us do. Thanks Ertunga. I pray I will be able to have you as my tour guide again when I lead another tour group to Turkey next time.

Bristol, Vermont, USA
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing Ephesus”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Ephesus was amazing and so was our tour guide, Cigdem Goktas. Cigdem's English was good and she was very knowledgeable about the areas that we visited: the house of Mary, the ruins of the city of Ephesus, the Temple of Artemis.... We learned so much history from her. Reliable Travel connected us with Cigdem who is an independent tourist guide. I would definitely recommend her.

M.G.