“noa hotel in 2012” 4 of 5 stars
Review of NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club

You added NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club to your Saves list
NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Kadinlar Denizi Mevki | Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey   |
Ranked #89 of 148 Hotels in Kusadasi
tehran
“noa hotel in 2012”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

i want to write about Noa hotel again, i was wrote about this hotel before but i don't know why it is not published by my name by the way, i was stayed there for a week it was clean and nice it has two pools one of them was so deep, the decoration of the room was nice.
the quality and variety of food was not so excellent, there wasn't any animation team there so in night there was no entertainment so it was so boring.
but the location of hotel was wonderful you can reach to the city in a 5 minutes by Dolmoush. lady's beach is near too i think 5 minutes by foot.
we had a great time in Noa's hotel but i think it will be better if they think about an active animation team. (we stayed there on June in 2012)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

ive tried to write this review about 4 times and it never seems to stay posted but I went in may 2013 so this was a while ago but was very poor hotel the food was rubbish and was served raw turkey. My girlfriend had her underwear stolen from our room. A couple we met had their room broken into and someone else was pushed into a pool but a memnber of staff and had his phone broken.

It wasnt all doom and gloom as ladies beach is near by and lovely. I would go Kusadasi again but not Noa hotels

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ipswich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is a very delayed review as I stayed the first week of July '13 but I just have to express my opinion after reading such negative comments. I stayed for a week, on the second floor of the hotel looking out onto the quiet pool area and had a lovely view of the sea. The weather was fab and my overall experience of the holiday as a whole was fabulous.

The staff that I met during my stay were all so friendly and helpful - I admit there were some who spoke very limited English but hey, It's turkey, I can't speak a word of their native tongue - It's all part of the experience.

The hotel was top notch in terms of cleanliness and our rooms were cleaned everyday - I can't fault it.

The food was nice, a bit of variety wouldn't go a miss and I agree it got a bit repetitive towards the end of the week but I've found that everywhere I've been in the passed. The Turkish night was a really nice touch as there are different food available for you to try. The food was always hot, fresh and tasty - there's other food places close to the hotel to try also.

Location of the hotel was perfect for me - by the sea so there was a lovely breeze which was brilliant because of the temperature hitting 38-40 degrees everyday. 2 minute walk to the bus stop that takes you to the markets and into town or the reception staff were very helpful when we asked about a taxi.

On my first day I visited the Spa at the hotel for a Turkish bath which was worth every penny - So relaxing!

There's so much more I could say but I think I'll leave it there - I would love to go back this summer.

From a very happy guest.

Room Tip: Rooms looking out onto the quiet pool area are probably best as it's more relaxing during the da...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Yes I can honestly endorse all the previous reviews. This was our holiday from hell. We decided to take a late break as we had the previous year which was in Mamaris and all inclusive again. Felt it was totally waste of money, a beautiful hotel in a fabulous location but that's where it ends. Food was repetitive and lacking in variety. Room cleaning was erratic and we had to chase the housekeeping trolley in the corridors to for toilet rolls as they were never replaced! Might have been better if the weather had not taken a turn for the worse. The restaurant roof was blown off and we were huddled into cramped far corners of the covered areas of the restaurant which didn't help the atmosphere. Obviously it was getting to the staff who seemed to fall out with each other and a fight started during dinner one evening! No We will
not be returning!

Room Tip: All rooms are in a good position but poolside was good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryde, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We booked for 7 days with Thomson.
Like many others we had food poisoning (fortunately on day 2)
The bad reviews are all correct maybe its because we went late in the season, but in late October this hotel is below 1 star standard - we moved to the Sea light just around the corner - where things were a good deal better - so we got a 5 day break out of the trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

All the reviews below are so true, we stayed here for one week from the 19th October 2013, and even that was too long.We have never been all-inclusive before, but if that was classed as 4* then no thank you, food was bland and cold. This could have been a really good hotel, if it was managed right.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a sea view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club? Share your experiences!