“Best Holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club

Save Saved
You added NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club to your Saves list
NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kadinlar Denizi Mevki | Kusadasi Merkez, Kusadasi 09400, Turkey   |
Ranked #115 of 148 hotels in Kusadasi
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Best Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is a very delayed review as I stayed the first week of July '13 but I just have to express my opinion after reading such negative comments. I stayed for a week, on the second floor of the hotel looking out onto the quiet pool area and had a lovely view of the sea. The weather was fab and my overall experience of the holiday as a whole was fabulous.

The staff that I met during my stay were all so friendly and helpful - I admit there were some who spoke very limited English but hey, It's turkey, I can't speak a word of their native tongue - It's all part of the experience.

The hotel was top notch in terms of cleanliness and our rooms were cleaned everyday - I can't fault it.

The food was nice, a bit of variety wouldn't go a miss and I agree it got a bit repetitive towards the end of the week but I've found that everywhere I've been in the passed. The Turkish night was a really nice touch as there are different food available for you to try. The food was always hot, fresh and tasty - there's other food places close to the hotel to try also.

Location of the hotel was perfect for me - by the sea so there was a lovely breeze which was brilliant because of the temperature hitting 38-40 degrees everyday. 2 minute walk to the bus stop that takes you to the markets and into town or the reception staff were very helpful when we asked about a taxi.

On my first day I visited the Spa at the hotel for a Turkish bath which was worth every penny - So relaxing!

There's so much more I could say but I think I'll leave it there - I would love to go back this summer.

From a very happy guest.

Room Tip: Rooms looking out onto the quiet pool area are probably best as it's more relaxing during the da...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Turkish first
Kenilworth, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Yes I can honestly endorse all the previous reviews. This was our holiday from hell. We decided to take a late break as we had the previous year which was in Mamaris and all inclusive again. Felt it was totally waste of money, a beautiful hotel in a fabulous location but that's where it ends. Food was repetitive and lacking in variety. Room cleaning was erratic and we had to chase the housekeeping trolley in the corridors to for toilet rolls as they were never replaced! Might have been better if the weather had not taken a turn for the worse. The restaurant roof was blown off and we were huddled into cramped far corners of the covered areas of the restaurant which didn't help the atmosphere. Obviously it was getting to the staff who seemed to fall out with each other and a fight started during dinner one evening! No We will
not be returning!

Room Tip: All rooms are in a good position but poolside was good
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ryde, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

We booked for 7 days with Thomson.
Like many others we had food poisoning (fortunately on day 2)
The bad reviews are all correct maybe its because we went late in the season, but in late October this hotel is below 1 star standard - we moved to the Sea light just around the corner - where things were a good deal better - so we got a 5 day break out of the trip

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

All the reviews below are so true, we stayed here for one week from the 19th October 2013, and even that was too long.We have never been all-inclusive before, but if that was classed as 4* then no thank you, food was bland and cold. This could have been a really good hotel, if it was managed right.

Room Tip: Most rooms have a sea view
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to NOA HOTELS Kusadasi Beach Club? Share your experiences!